Is it time for a uniform change?

Flamma

Reaction score
I'll give my standard answer,
The Yankee pinstripes and NY logo as the Cowboy whites and Star logo are iconic...you dont mess with either one.

I know he mentioned the white unis, but his suggestion for a change was only in regards to the dark uniforms. I just don't know how the white helmet would look with the white uniform.

stiletto

Reaction score
I agree you don't really change the basic uniform especially the helmet. I wouldn't mind seeing actual Silver pants instead of the sea foam silver but that's about it. It's okay to throw in a throwback a couple times a year like on Thanksgiving.

cowboyec

Reaction score
I agree you don't really change the basic uniform especially the helmet. I wouldn't mind seeing actual Silver pants instead of the sea foam silver but that's about it. It's okay to throw in a throwback a couple times a year like on Thanksgiving.
100% agree.
and i do like the navy jerseys with the white pants also.

aria

Reaction score
Yes! This uniform has been broken for over two decades, time to move on.

Crazed Liotta Eyes

Reaction score
I love these jerseys

hi-res-71499105_crop_north.jpg

football0006a.jpg
I do like those but I'm digging the size of that hole for Emmitt more than anything. Great picture!

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Gotta be honest, I'm tired of the regular white uniforms with silver pants or whatever color it is. Very bland.

Wish the team would make change it up and go back to the throwback uniforms (the ones for Thanksgiving games) for good.

Those white helmets with the deep blue star would be the best helmet in the league. And the white pants and predominantly blue jerseys are classics.

Maybe slightly modernize them for a new look but don't change much.

P.s. look at that interception at 12:15.

That's why Romo isn't going into the hall of fame.

If that were Dak it would be noted the ball was thrown behind Owens. Since it is Romo, Owens would be expected to make the adjustment and still make the catch.

plasticman

Reaction score
Check out the fashion designers. You're that bored? Maybe you should all catch the next craft show with your girlfriends. Perhaps the new bead store in that trendy new strip center next to Starbucks. Whatever life sucking man killing event that you're into.

..................Hey, I'm just kidding. Honest! I'm not that crusty old trailer park dwelling redneck.....because I just bought a house......I'm just blowing off a little steam after getting back home from taking my wife to visit her two sisters.....it was a nightmare. They spent an hour and a half discussing wallpaper. Unfortunately my head wouldn't fit in the garbage disposal.