glimmerman
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 31,549
- Reaction score
- 30,964
Who is EZ…
who else is responsible for them performing or not? isn't everyone responsible and accountable for their own actions? is it not CPs fault that he sucks as a DC?How so?
So benchI know EZ has been getting some pressure, but he rarely makes plays or has much impact considering he is getting lots of playing time. I would like to see Lawrence and Houston get more of EZ's time on the field. I think EZ is too weak and light to be playing the edge so much. He might be a better fit to play LB.

You watch our pass rush and you think EZ is the problem?I know EZ has been getting some pressure, but he rarely makes plays or has much impact considering he is getting lots of playing time. I would like to see Lawrence and Houston get more of EZ's time on the field. I think EZ is too weak and light to be playing the edge so much. He might be a better fit to play LB.
