Video: Is it time to move on from Dak?

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is playing out beautifully for Dak to be gone! The media has become involved and are talking about how crazy it is with what Dak is asking. Even Marcellus Wiley who was in Daks corner says that he knows from experience that the players in the locker room talk about this type of stuff and most of these guys dont like when a player goes Gucci on em. Dak is doing this all to himself.
Even if Dak signs I can guarantee you this would get really ugly with a lot of fingers pointing at Dak. Jerry and Stephen are not going to forget those very important NFC games that Dallas needed last year and lost because the QB play was terrible.

If they are foolish enough to give Dak a monster deal his downfall will start and end in the locker room!
No player esp a QB gets that type of cash and is unable to carry his fellow warriors to victory.
They will do a kill the king Dak faster than you can say, Andy Dalton!!!

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
If they are foolish enough to give Dak a monster deal his downfall will start and end in the locker room!
No player esp a QB gets that type of cash and is unable to carry his fellow warriors to victory.

Andy Dalton has nothing to do with your opinion - you were saying the same stuff before he was a Cowboy. :rolleyes:

Do I want to give Dak $100 million guaranteed? NO!

But if your answer is Andy Dalton and draft someone...you're not making a convincing argument.

SiCk_DiAbLo

Reaction score
I think watching how Green Bay paid Rodgers with No results for how long now, overpaying Dak will just sizzle...Watching that QB in KC, he has that hunger...Heart gives ya that, Not money...

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Andy Dalton has nothing to do with your opinion - you were saying the same stuff before he was a Cowboy. :rolleyes:

Do I want to give Dak $100 million guaranteed? NO!

But if your answer is Andy Dalton and draft someone...you're not making a convincing argument.

When it pertains to you Dak-Lovers there is no convincing argument as you place Dak above the Star.
Sorry but I just can't do crazy and most of us bleed blue not Dak.....
I don't know if Dalton is the answer but I do believe he is a much better passer than Dak.
Now go pray that Jerry is stupid enough to give him a new deal.
P.S.Pray hard as so far 2 years now and Jerry is standing firm and NO DEAL!!!!

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
The anti-Dakers spew the same badly misinformed venom every day. So much desperation of hate. Can't wait for Jerry to give Dak that big contract any week now. The haters are going to go ape ****! lol. Hope it drives them to follow another team and its forum elsewhere.

Bennie

Reaction score
The anti-Dakers spew the same badly misinformed venom every day. So much desperation of hate. Can't wait for Jerry to give Dak that big contract any week now. The haters are going to go ape ****! lol. Hope it drives them to follow another team and its forum elsewhere.

It's not hate. Dak doesn't make a difference. He actually makes things harder for the team due to his below-average skill set. Tell me in a nutshell what he does on the field that makes it easier for the team? How's his arm talent? Or his pocket awareness? Does he make it easier for the running game or worse?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
It's not hate. Dak doesn't make a difference. He actually makes things harder for the team due to his below-average skill set. Tell me in a nutshell what he does on the field that makes it easier for the team? How's his arm talent? Or his pocket awareness? Does he make it easier for the running game or worse?
Google it! Dak's stats and arguments for have been posted ad nauseum for months now. So many threads talking about this. You very likely know those facts but are trying to get me to do your homework for you. Not going to happen. The stats, videos and thread debates are out there to help answer your questions.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Thats exactly why I think Dak has buried himself!

morat1959

Reaction score
THIS!