Is Jerry drunk or jealous?

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
80+ year old married man lusting after pop stars younger than his grandchildren.

Scummy as usual.

kskboys

Reaction score
He makes some poor decisions, but he makes some good one also.
So he does not make the choices some fans do, so therefore he knows nothing?

I wish Jerry would stay quiet, but to say he knows nothing about football is so incorrect.
And yet, the signs point toward his football knowledge majorly lacking. Once again, what are you trotting out as proof? I have a myriad of bad decisions to back up my assertion. What do you have?

Right now, we are suffering from some very bad draft decisions, decisions that were bad at the time. Not using hindsight at all. Can you imagine TJ Watt and Asante Samuel on this team? Can you imagine Creed Humphrey?

Poor draft decisions, over and over.

And then look at FA. Jerry didn't even know that Cedric Thornton does not have the build for NT. How in the world did I know that and he didn't? How did he not know that Brandon Carr was a #2 type CB? I knew it. And I am by far not claiming that I'm good enough to be an NFL GM, far far from it. However, if Jerry is as good as you are suggesting, then explain to me how in the world he does not grasp such simple concepts as lateral agility, burst, quick feet, motor, and instincts?

kskboys

Reaction score
What evidence? Remember you are making a claim you should be able to show your evidence to back it up.
See post below/above.

BTW, this has been posted many many times. Didn't think I had to repost it, but no problem.

To add, Everyone knew that Kelvin Joseph was a bad pick, along w/ Escobar, Jaylon Smith, and several others. I'm not talking about hindsight here, a GM can make good picks that simply don't pan out. I'm referring specifically to info on players that should have been known.

Are you aware that Jerry refuses to watch tape of possible draftees, and yet insists on his input?

rambo2

Reaction score
And yet, the signs point toward his football knowledge majorly lacking. Once again, what are you trotting out as proof? I have a myriad of bad decisions to back up my assertion. What do you have?

Right now, we are suffering from some very bad draft decisions, decisions that were bad at the time. Not using hindsight at all. Can you imagine TJ Watt and Asante Samuel on this team? Can you imagine Creed Humphrey?

Poor draft decisions, over and over.

And then look at FA. Jerry didn't even know that Cedric Thornton does not have the build for NT. How in the world did I know that and he didn't? How did he not know that Brandon Carr was a #2 type CB? I knew it. And I am by far not claiming that I'm good enough to be aDraft n NFL GM, far far from it. However, if Jerry is as good as you are suggesting, then explain to me how in the world he does not grasp such simple concepts as lateral agility, burst, quick feet, motor, and instincts?
Draft decisions? Parsons, Diggs, Lawrence, Tyler Smith , and on and on.

kskboys

Reaction score
Draft decisions? Parsons, Diggs, Lawrence, Tyler Smith , and on and on.
He's made some good decisions also, never denied that at all.

However, we have gaping holes due to his bad decisions. Look how many years we tried to win w/ bottom of the barrell players at S and DT?

DandyDon52

Reaction score
who is Taylor Swift??

how about his whole statement for those of us not signed up with twitter?

Deionindahood

Reaction score
He makes some poor decisions, but he makes some good one also.
So he does not make the choices some fans do, so therefore he knows nothing?

I wish Jerry would stay quiet, but to say he knows nothing about football is so incorrect.
It's not that Jerry doesn't know football, it's that Jerry know a lot less about football that many other GMs. Proof is in the pudding.

kskboys

Reaction score
Sometimes your owner is a professional football man dedicated to winning. Sometimes he is Jerry.
Dedicated to winning? Would an owner dedicate to winning say/do that he'd have been fired as GM by any other team? He keeps insisting on doing a job that he admits he is bad at.

Jerry is dedicated to appeasing his own ego, period.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Dedicated to winning? Would an owner dedicate to winning say/do that he'd have been fired as GM by any other team? He keeps insisting on doing a job that he admits he is bad at.

Jerry is dedicated to appeasing his own ego, period.
I feel like you missed the jist of my post.

rambo2

Reaction score
And what does Jerry have to show for all these great draft picks? It takes more than these guys to build a championship team.
Probably their 3rd year in a row of 12 wins and contending for a championship. They traded for Gilmore and Cooks.