Is Jerry drunk or jealous?

Gambit

Reaction score
See post below/above.

BTW, this has been posted many many times. Didn't think I had to repost it, but no problem.

To add, Everyone knew that Kelvin Joseph was a bad pick, along w/ Escobar, Jaylon Smith, and several others. I'm not talking about hindsight here, a GM can make good picks that simply don't pan out. I'm referring specifically to info on players that should have been known.

Are you aware that Jerry refuses to watch tape of possible draftees, and yet insists on his input?
So, is it your assertion that since there were some poor football decisions made that equals not knowing anything about football? Asking so I fully understand your position on this.

Gambit

Reaction score
Oh, ok, at least we're "contending".
Got it.
So you're not happy with contending?

This next question is only asked so I know, in now way is it questioning your "fanhood" whatever that is. But, are you a fan of the Dallas Cowboys?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And yet, the signs point toward his football knowledge majorly lacking. Once again, what are you trotting out as proof? I have a myriad of bad decisions to back up my assertion. What do you have?
So you focus on that, but my proof is all the players he brought in.
Though it was not actually him on good or the bad. He went by McClay and others, and coaches, just made the final decision as show for his GM title.

Micah, for one, The OL when they are not injured. Diggs, upgraded the Safety position, and now trying ng to upgrade DT's.
How about Lamb? Oh then a long time ago, there was a guy, Jason Witten, was that his name?

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
I do, as long as it results in success.
Twenty seven years is a long time to just contend.
Agreed. When the absolute best thing you can say is we barely contended, that's another way of saying we were playoff cannon fodder.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Entire tweet:

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones on @1053thefan on Taylor Swift attending Sunday's Chiefs game: "It is hard to move that needle dramatically on a great feeling a great attraction in the NFL. We get a lot of eye balls. She blew it off the charts. It is amazing. It makes you smile. But it just shows the depth of her following, especially with her core constituency. We all, I think, felt the same way when she's sitting up there with (Travis Kelce's) mom and she's going nuts when he's playing and those hearts are popping out everywhere. How do you not get that? That's called images right there."

I am critical of Jerry Jones but not about his observation for the most part. Taylor Swift has a huge following. Her boyfriend, Travis Kelce, was having a good game. The team was having a good game. It is a home crowd enjoying their team and Kelce having a good game. Swift would naturally feed that euphoria of the moment. It was a good publicity moment for the league and an excellent pop culture correlation. That will almost always be a win-win for a visual entertainment medium like television.

The 'We all, I think, felt that same way' assumption was a bit too much. Some people could not care less about Swift or her popularity. The generalization was unnecessary and false.

Hardline

Reaction score
Didnt you had eye balls pop when Chris Christie sat with Jerry.
Black-rhino-scaled.jpg

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Taylor Swift is reportedly an Eagles fan, but rumors are she’s dating Travis Kelce. She was cheering on the Chiefs at Arrowhead last Sunday.

Praxit

Reaction score
...meh, Jerry just dotting in some entertainment input. Nothing bad, just his observation.

Life is way>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>different now, then it was for Jerry back sixty years ago.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
She has a pretty face, but no body. Carrie Underwood has both
Yep Swift is flat as a pancake. Absolutely no curves. And she makes terrible music and Swifties are annoying as all get out. But she makes a killing off that fanbase who worship her every move so good for her I guess.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
The NFL needs Taylor Swift to garner more attention? So they are targeting 12-15 year old girls? Does Roger know the attention span of that cohort?