Is Lamb 88 a 1 WR?

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Technically he was the number 1 last year so yes. The only question for me is will he get the targets of a true number 1?

Mr_437

Reaction score
Might be Dalton Shultz he's getting the big money.

Cebrin

Reaction score
He is a tweener.
You think he can't stack 10lbs? He could absolutely be a #1. He outplayed Amari last year as essentially your #2, and mostly your 3.. Minus 2 TD'S. We need to add a #2 #1 guy, but Cee Dee has the talent. Period. Cooper Cupp has exactly 10lbs on him. I see no difference. Great change of pace, good hands, and speed. It's up to Dak, and Moore to make use of his skillset.

vig454

Reaction score
Ceedee Lamb reminds me of Rocket Ismael in the NFL. NOT FOR LONG

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hope so because he's now Dallas's #1 WR.
Does it really matter when you have a QB who does not have the talent base to utilize to the fullest the weapons a #1 WR possesses?
No WR is in Dallas can ever be classified as a # 1 WR as you need to look at the TE (Check-down heaven or the short one) for any passing production pretty much!
You can also hope Lamb takes a 1-yard completion 20 yards down field.....this is Dak-friendly and it's not changing!

vlad

Reaction score
I don’t see it, seems like another wildly overrated player by fans on hopium that is merely just good, like Zeke was.

Amari I believe was amongst league leaders in separation…and we couldn’t get him the ball. Think about that. You are a leader in being open and we trade you. Unfortunately for him he’s with a worse QB.

So Ceedee I hope for but even if he does turn out to be great I wonder if Dak is the type of passer to utilize him.

Side note: Stephen is a clown

Cebrin

Reaction score
Ceedee Lamb reminds me of Rocket Ismael in the NFL. NOT FOR LONG
:laugh: Cee Dee with a hand tied behind his back is 10 fold better than Rocket. The most absurd thing I've read here in a while. Kudos for that :thumbup:

ghst187

Reaction score
Real 1s do it with or without qbs

Oakland gave Randy Moss away for a fourth round pick after Minny ditched him…then he had career years in NE….wonder why all that?

morasp

Reaction score
I don't know. I do believe that our WR group is going to be worse next year than they were last year. To be honest I don't care. Dak had trouble in games with all those guys. Fix the OL, draft a RB, and fix the run defense.