Is Lamb 88 a 1 WR?

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Not sure he needs to be a #1 in this offense. The bigger question is who is the #3?

Plus he had more targets, yards, and ypc than Cooper last season.

CWR

Reaction score
Not sure he needs to be a #1 in this offense. The bigger question is who is the #3?

Plus he had more targets, yards, and ypc than Cooper last season.

12 personnel should solve that, to an extent. It was our best formation last year and we tagged Schultz. Wouldn't suprise me to see them get another TE. Otherwise I really liked Turner in limited ops.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He's capable

If someone gets the ball to him.

That said, no more punt returns.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
So you know that one of the goals for that dead rubber of a game for the coaching staff was to get Devanta Smith the Philly rookie record. Or do you disagree with that?

100% disagree. They threw to him 4 times all game, second lowest amount of the season.

To say they intend to do something they then never did doesn’t make any sense at all. Who cares if he gets that record or not?

DanA

Reaction score
100% disagree. They threw to him 4 times all game, second lowest amount of the season.

To say they intend to do something they then never did doesn’t make any sense at all. Who cares if he gets that record or not?

He was targeted 4 times in the 1st quarter, once he set the record he wasn't targeted for the rest of the game. It's pretty clear they wanted to give Devanta Smith the Philly rookie record even if it was over 17 games and less yards than Ceedee got in his rookie year.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
If the games Coop missed says anything-it says NO! Maybe with more work Lamb becomes a number one but as of now I say NO.