44cowboys22
Reaction score
Way more rhythm than Prescott.
1xzzg8.jpg

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I will give Dak credit for tearing down the walls of embarrassment that comes with the QB swivel hip dance. In this area , Dak is a trend-setter and pioneer of public QB dancing. He may get in the HOF for this one achievement in the NFL.

lol...that's one thing I don't like seeing about Dak. He looks foolish out there and I'm sure he does it just for the attention of the fans and the TV, otherwise he could do that spastic dance in the building before he comes out, but no, he has to show off and look the fool. But, I would almost bet that his loyal fans love seeing that and the ones at home watching are on there feet doing it along with him. How embarrassing...but Dak has no shame.

blueblood70

Reaction score
lol...that's one thing I don't like seeing about Dak. He looks foolish out there and I'm sure he does it just for the attention of the fans and the TV, otherwise he could do that spastic dance in the building before he comes out, but no, he has to show off and look the fool. But, I would almost bet that his loyal fans love seeing that and the ones at home watching are on there feet doing it along with him. How embarrassing...but Dak has no shame.
he does it to warm up brah the cameras pointing it out is not his fault..

CowboyFrog

Reaction score

With how he is playing, he could walk on his hands in pregame..who cares as long as he keeps playing this way.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
With how he is playing, he could walk on his hands in pregame..who cares as long as he keeps playing this way.

That cool, however, I'm going to make fun of him every time I see that idiotic cha-cha, just the way it is.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Tom House never dies. I remember all the coaches adapting his Texas Rangers book for all of us pitchers to warm up decades ago. It’s amazing his techniques are still considered trend starters.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
He can warm up in the building, brah. Camera or not, it looks stupid to me, maybe not to everyone.

If the exercise is to help him with hip motion when he throws, it would make sense to do it on the field you'll be on later in the day in a real game to help with visualization. Most get this but when blinding hate, well, blinds you, I guess you can't get it.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This is not about race.

Oh, of course not sweetheart.

Anyways, enjoy the game, I have a music gig in two hours and need to pack up some gear and travel to a birthday blues party, but I have the game recorded. So transparent you are.