Twitter: Is Matt Ryan mocking Dak?

Blake

Reaction score
lol...that's one thing I don't like seeing about Dak. He looks foolish out there and I'm sure he does it just for the attention of the fans and the TV, otherwise he could do that spastic dance in the building before he comes out, but no, he has to show off and look the fool. But, I would almost bet that his loyal fans love seeing that and the ones at home watching are on there feet doing it along with him. How embarrassing...but Dak has no shame.

You’re seething inside over a player’s pregame warmup routine. Good. :popcorn:

Blake

Reaction score
Oh, of course not sweetheart.

Anyways, enjoy the game, I have a music gig in two hours and need to pack up some gear and travel to a birthday blues party, but I have the game recorded. So transparent you are.

You’re free to come and go without announcing your agenda for the day. No one cares. That’s just weird bro.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I will give Dak credit for tearing down the walls of embarrassment that comes with the QB swivel hip dance. In this area , Dak is a trend-setter and pioneer of public QB dancing. He may get in the HOF for this one achievement in the NFL.
I give him high marks for befuddling the opposing team with his pelvic thrusts

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Well the NFL is a copy cat league. Anything to get Matt Ryan and the Falcons to win games lol.

Motorola

Reaction score
slower, older version.......:lmao2:

just kidding .....I like Matt

With his game today v. the Jets, Matt Ryan became the seventh QB in NFL history with 5,000 completions.
He joins Brady and Roethlisberger as the only ones still playing to eclipsed that milestone.