Is next 2 weeks the definition of our team??

sago1

Reaction score
Always like to welcome a new Cowboy friend to this board -- particularly a Brit.

Doubt if our play in next 2 weeks defines our season. If we lose both (highly doubtful), this team has shown an incredible ability to come back. If we win both which I think will happen, it certainly goes a long way to cement us as the class of the NFC. Assume the fully focused Cowboys will take care of business against the Jets on Thanksgiving Day leaving us with a 10-1 record.

Still hard to really see GB as a legit threat since from what little I know it's Favre, his WRs and their defense. W/o a running game, why aren't his opponents putting 6 DBs on the field to force him into throwing lot of INTs. Assume it's because they teams they play lack a quality offense who can put up numbers on their defense. Sure will be interesting game.

GhettoxCowboy

Dem Boyz
Reaction score
gazjor1;1752202 said:
:star: So the Eagles didnt show up from the 1st play and we coasted the game last weekend - but i was already looking past this one and at the improving Giants team and the hot and cold 'Skins. I really feel that if we can come out of NY with a win we should have the Division locked up and will look to the big game against the Pack to cement Home field advantage. However if we lose on Sunday :lmao: , then we may have a worried look at the Commanders.
Personally i feel we have enough in the bank to beat both, especially after seeing the Giants at Wembley in London - yes thats where im from - and knowing we can get after Campbell and stop the run? of Portis.

This my first post/thread, so go easy on me but us Brits are more attuned the game than you think !!!

Cheers

Gaz

Yes, these next 2 weeks are huge for us , Mainly because they are Division

games.. Hopefully we can sweep them games though.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Welcome to the board, Gaz. Please post more often. Is it raining there or merely getting ready to rain?:D

I see the Giants, Packers and Detroit as the best measuring stick of how good we are. We should beat all three, but "on any given Sunday...."

The reason I didn't include the Skins is that those games are so whacky. Win or lose, it doesn't necessarily define the better team. There have just been too many of those games between the Skins and us where the clearly inferior team beat the better team. So many of them are decided by fluke plays, unbelievable comebacks and really odd turnovers.

DallasCowboysRule!

Reaction score
I think the next three weeks will tell us alot about this team but not gonna define it. Can we get through NYG and Washington and then a somewhat weaker opponent in NYJ with Green Bay looming the next week? It's gonna speak bounds to me about the maturity of this team if they win the next three.

This team won't be defined until they play their final game which I hope is in a certain stadium in Arizona from which we can take away our sixth of a certain trophy with a win.