Is Parsons the guy?

FanofJerry

Reaction score
His defenses are giving up a lot of points to contenders.

I think we should evaluate paying him more than rookie contract amounts or let him walk.

Makes sense doesnt it.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
He was the only one who did anything when Josh Allen dropped back to pass. Couple times near sacks… ended one of those first buffalo drives.

Kinda hard to blame him when nobody on the d could stop the run worth anything

mldardy

Reaction score
Oh boy. Our fans man just sad and bad especially after a loss. Every player sucks, coaching sucks, everything sucks.

NFCBeasts

Reaction score

I think we should evaluate paying him more than rookie contract amounts or let him walk.

Makes sense doesnt it.
lol but yet you are too paying a qb who can’t win a big road game 60 million ….

If you think MP is the reason we lost this game I don’t know what to tell you.

We were out coached

Special teams bad

terrible penalties

middle of the run defense ( where DQ refuses to put Parsosns )

and a deer in headlights qb when under pressure are all reasons we lost, but yeah MP sucks let’s let him walk. This place is unreal sometimes.
times.

Strykerscm

Reaction score
All jokes aside. He’s one of the worst run defenders in the league and when teams commit to it, we’re basically bringing 3 on the dl. No doubt he’s a beast on a pass rush only type scenario, but overall, in games like today he’s totally worthless.

Are we going to pay him, sure. He’s a perfect fit for the country club cowboys and loves social media. Jerry loves anyone who will bring shine to his media team and parsons does exactly that.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

Makes sense doesnt it.
You’re making no sense. :rolleyes:

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
No, his wttitude is all wrong.
He your prototypical school yard bully. When the big boy turns up he fails to do his thing.
I dont doubt his ability.
I do however doubt his commitment , he's more interested in brand management than anything else. **** off social media , or at least stop engaging in nonsense on it.

links18

Reaction score
Right now Parsons is a liability, because the refs absolutely refuse to call a holding penalty on the man blocking him and he is held nearly every damn play. It's like they are trying to level out the game or something, but it's gone way too far at this point.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Considering the OP is defending another player in another thread, this is your typical point at someone else to shift the blame post.

cowboys1732

Reaction score
All jokes aside. He’s one of the worst run defenders in the league and when teams commit to it, we’re basically bringing 3 on the dl. No doubt he’s a beast on a pass rush only type scenario, but overall, in games like today he’s totally worthless.

Are we going to pay him, sure. He’s a perfect fit for the country club cowboys and loves social media. Jerry loves anyone who will bring shine to his media team and parsons does exactly that.
He is playing a position in which he is undersized by about 30 to 40 lbs. And even when they rotated him out, the Bills were still running it at will.

He is a generational talent. What concerns me is how long can his undersized frame take the wear and tear.