Is Parsons the guy?

Bagman

Reaction score
All jokes aside. He’s one of the worst run defenders in the league and when teams commit to it, we’re basically bringing 3 on the dl. No doubt he’s a beast on a pass rush only type scenario, but overall, in games like today he’s totally worthless.

Are we going to pay him, sure. He’s a perfect fit for the country club cowboys and loves social media. Jerry loves anyone who will bring shine to his media team and parsons does exactly that.
Great post. I too love Parsons but he's not a good run defender. In fact, he looks disinterested in run defense. 3rd down and 10....its Parsons time. 3rd and 2....not as much. Trading him would be a bad idea for this team because they don't have enough brains to capitalize on the bonanza of picks they could get for him. But as currently constructed, this team won't win with him and that kills me.

tarheeltim

Reaction score
Play him at linebacker, L.T. wreaked havoc at the linebacker position and so can Micah. Too small for D-line and this defense could use some serious help at linebacker.

DanA

Reaction score
Micah is giving up 3” of reach and 30lbs. He’s not suited to contain/setting and edge. In games like this he should be a Mike linebacker hunting the RB sideline to sideline, no RB is out running him.

Cebrin

Reaction score
His defenses are giving up a lot of points to contenders.

I think we should evaluate paying him more than rookie contract amounts or let him walk.

Makes sense doesnt it.
1408464164.jpg
jazzmonet_cowboys-news_micah-parsons-is-fed-up-with-nfl-officiating.jpg
FJjm9U0VgBIZn-w.jpg:large

Saw it at least 8 times in tonight's game. You know how many flags were thrown? Zero. I've seen this since day 1 of this kid entering the league. I play fantasy, and watch a load of games because I play for money, not fandom. Micah is the most disregarded player on the field by the refs. It's disgusting honestly. The NFL is tough to watch now days, thr NBA is even worse, though.

Irregardless, tough loss. Not sure where to place blame. Was a complete L from coaching to players.

If I had to yell, the play calling seemed hyper focused on extended routes vs quick routes, and Dak had to wait too long for plays to develop. OL didn't hold up like they expected, Came out of half time down so far that recovery from the deficit forced a repeat of the first half because the defense couldn't stop Buffalo at all. Total team loss to me.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m glad you’re not in charge….

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
parsons is an issue against team willing to sit here and run it down our throats.

Dak has to score, lack of scoring put the defense in this situation just as much as them not getting stops.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
His defenses are giving up a lot of points to contenders.

I think we should evaluate paying him more than rookie contract amounts or let him walk.

Makes sense doesnt it.
LET HIM GO TO PHILLY WHERE he and some other people on here love!! Multiple times they pushed him around he lacked emotion and effort

FanofJerry

Reaction score
Dudes defenses are a liability against good teams.

Im not paying him

Cmac

Reaction score
Simply need LBs that are Dawgs and with lateral speed to help stop the gashing. We are undersized at LB. Name the best LB we've had in years?.......don't tell me Sean Lee.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
Trying to push this off main page

But there are millions of similar Dak threads

what gives?

is this all fake?

This is the real issue here folks. Parsons defenses dont win against good teams. Why no posts? But a million Dak posts? Something is a foul

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Parsons is a great player, but he's doubled and sometimes tripled on the line. In that style of game they would have been much better off sliding him off the ball and let him make plays.

Creeper

Reaction score
Can't blame the defense on Micah. He is what keeps offenses from throwing for 400 yards.

But there is no doubt he can be better against the run.

bigE79

Reaction score
I think the only good play done by a lb was when Evans hit the RB in the backfield for a loss.