Is Parsons the guy?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Fans live from week to week with the players and the team. A lot of fans would move on from a number of players after tonight‘s performance.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
It's stupid to blame either as if it is a game of one player on O and one on D.

Making a stupid point to counter another stupid point is.... Wait for it.... Stupid.
A lot of stupid posts allowed on this board unless its a psy op to shock.

I dont run this board.

Im trying to make sense. A lot of Dak hate posts are allowed to exist but I make a reverse psychology one and haters still hate.

I would try to eliminate unreasonable haters instead of side stepping.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Y'all get weird after a loss. Questioning Micah ain't it.
You are correct, Micah is not the problem. He was not even a blip on the screen today. He resembled a bumper car being schooled and pushed around by O linemen.
In his defense I will say the rest of the team was just as bad, and were largely MIAs.

Cydios

Reaction score
His defenses are giving up a lot of points to contenders.

I think we should evaluate paying him more than rookie contract amounts or let him walk.

Makes sense doesnt it.
Micah Parsons is an exceptional linebacker, and his performance stands out. However, sometimes his outspoken nature might overshadow his talent on the field.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You are correct, Micah is not the problem. He was not even a blip on the screen today. He resembled a bumper car being schooled and pushed around by O linemen.
In his defense I will say the rest of the team was just as bad, and were largely MIAs.
Yep the whole team was. Collectively poor.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
It’s more of his reverse psychology or whatever he is calling it.
The real dumb thing about his reverse psychology is, it inspired anti dak posts. If all he would've said was everyone played like a s s tonight, people would've agreed and moved on, but instead he keeps the focus on Dak with that reverse psychology thing. ;)

Last edited:

cowboys1732

Reaction score
I assumed your point was to the poster who pointed out Dak‘s overthrown ball was a microcosm of the reasons for the loss. And that the roughing the kicker was an even bigger reason. You inserted Dak’s name instead of Williams because of incessant need of posters to blame one player for everything. But hey, I may not be tracking.

Either way brother, you should probably take your medication:)