Is Rivera coaching his last game as the Commander's HC?

Havic

Reaction score
To see if Eric Bieniemy can be a serious replacement or if would they need to clean house. My guess is they would focus more on his leadership skills than how many of the remaining games he can win.
I think he was hired to take over after Ron imo.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I’m terrified they will actually get someone competent
Not sure about that but I know Magic Johnson is bringing a different mentality to the franchise. Not sure he will have the patience required to build an NFL-winning team vs the NBA. In other words, I agree they will probably go for a big-name coach but who knows if he will be good enough or given the time to win?

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Remember in 2020 when their DL beat up on a division of back up offensive lineman and people thought they were legit. That didnt last
Yep.......that fact they just traded BOTH starting DEs tells us all we need to know about Rivera and other coaches' job security. This was a decision straight from the top......coaches winning games be damn (lol).

DCwarrior

Reaction score
EB would be the perfect coach for the Commoders. Cultural minority hire to signify their change in leadership.

Pipelayer72

Reaction score
Not sure about that but I know Magic Johnson is bringing a different mentality to the franchise. Not sure he will have the patience required to build an NFL-winning team vs the NBA. In other words, I agree they will probably go for a big-name coach but who knows if he will be good enough or given the time to win?
I have the same impression about Magic Johnson. He's not accustomed to the difficulties building an NFL team. More personnel which takes more time to develop and building on success with good draft choices and trades. It takes years. One player can easily transform an NBA team
Not usually as easy for an NFL team.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I have the same impression about Magic Johnson. He's not accustomed to the difficulties building an NFL team. More personnel which takes more time to develop and building on success with good draft choices and trades. It takes years. One player can easily transform an NBA team
Not usually as easy for an NFL team.
Exactly.........

Eddie

Reaction score
I hope they keep Rivera. The Skins will stink it up for as long as Rivera is HC.