Is Rivera coaching his last game as the Commander's HC?

lwehlers

Reaction score
i think that washington should fire rivera now. the former oc of the chiefs should take over to see if he can make washington competive the last six games to see if he can be a headcoach. i think he should have been a headcoach already.

My3Sons

Reaction score
He had a decent resume, fielded some solid defenses, won playoff games, and was a stark contrast from the oddity hires previously.
Still hard to tell because he never did have a qb, their drafts were generally horrible, and I don’t know how much say he had on personnel acquisitions.
He has about a .400 winning percent in Washington. He has a very good qb this year and the lowly NY Giants(with an undrafted FA rookie qb) just trashed his team 5 days ago before the Cowboys outright embarrassed them yesterday.

shabazz

Reaction score
In their position, what would be the point of making a midseason move?
exactly right. They already have their next HC on the roster (Bienemy, which was planned the day Magic Johnson’s ownership hired him).

No reason to fire him till the seasons over

Brooksey

Reaction score
Read a few nuggets that he could be fired immediately if they lose today's game.

He probably will be fired but it's not his fault he never had a QB and they traded away their defensive assets.

I'd give him another year with Howell

Reaction score
Dude is a class act. Silly to let him go midseason.
It will be interesting to see just how much more classy and conscientious this new managing group is given the reasons they used to finally get rid of little Danny.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Still hard to tell because he never did have a qb,
This is huge.......they are still paying a price for not resigning Cousins. Franchised him two times and were forced to let him walk without any compensation. It's a decision that set them back several years and still and still haunting them today.