Is Romo Really Too Old To Wear His Hat Backwards?

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I suspect this thread has served it's purpose. If members wish to post more they can do it here. Thanks.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
Hey, at least you got it into the 4th page with that post!

thumbs-up.jpg

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Yes but that isn't the bad news.

We are heading to page 4 soon, think about that.

I'm ready for the draft threads.

OP topics have sucked, big time? Z obv knows what he is doing...hark on the one of the guys that keep this thing alive? Think about it, how much has Z got the conversation going?. I'm terrible @ it, (creating OPs) so not so quick to squash the ones who have the talent.

Last edited:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Reporter must not be old enough to know how you wear a cap has nothing to do with anything.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
OP topics have sucked, big time? Z obv knows what he is doing...hark on the one of the guys that keep this thing alive? Think about it, how much has Z got the conversation going?. I'm terrible @ it, (creating OPs) so not so quick to squash the ones who have the talent.

I don't the OP's topics suck. Just very narrow minded, offensive and defensive by nature. Not everyone makes good decisions. Ie. Choosing carport teams, etc.

Some learn ... Some don't. Skins already crashed... Just waiting for the "burn".

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
I don't the OP's topics suck. Just very narrow minded, offensive and defensive by nature. Not everyone makes good decisions. Ie. Choosing carport teams, etc.

Some learn ... Some don't. Skins already crashed... Just waiting for the "burn".

No burn ready;) Like your stuff. The bolded is only relevant to simple dudes (tired of mixing it up) to each their own;). Think they are vets bc they can't(won't) debate, ok? There is plenty of ammo attached:D Real vets can respond to ANY post;) I know some cling to this cop out when it is really all it is. Too smart to dwell with us? Really? but you continue posting...;)

Last edited:

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Who cares if people want to wear their baseball caps backwords? Who cares if people want to wear Jerseys? Way more important stuff in life then worrying about this kind of stuff IMO.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Who cares if people want to wear their baseball caps backwords? Who cares if people want to wear Jerseys? Way more important stuff in life then worrying about this kind of stuff IMO.

Some people would tell us the exact same thing about the Cowboys Zone.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Some people would tell us the exact same thing about the Cowboys Zone.

Perhaps, but I think the content on this board far exceeds this specific topic. "Do you wear your hat backwards and if so, there is no way you can ever be a good Professional QB" or "Because you wear your hat backwards, you are the best QB ever."

I just don't get that stuff.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Perhaps, but I think the content on this board far exceeds this specific topic. "Do you wear your hat backwards and if so, there is no way you can ever be a good Professional QB" or "Because you wear your hat backwards, you are the best QB ever."

I just don't get that stuff.

I don't get it either.

But my point was, some people would tell us that there is way more important stuff in life than worrying about Cowboys Zone.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I don't get it either.

But my point was, some people would tell us that there is way more important stuff in life than worrying about Cowboys Zone.

Probably but you and I both know that's not true. ;-)

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
wnd_3accce6a47654ab2d93db6d0e416ab63.jpg
https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZ_wIVJZ_6DuHmTsqjXCH6tSZtIgtcYRcjdMSAN3dU_WEB3KMRxQ

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Some of you have WAY too much time on your hands. I'm about to max out on watching this thread fellas. Best hurry up and finish. Whatdoyousay. Can you help us out here?