Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nors;2340921 said:
OR

TO was not aware Roy #11 had a bigger contract
OR

Jerry Jones pulled off the trade which has left you green with envy.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
zrinkill;2340680 said:
This is what Nors said when there was a rumor that Moss may come to Dallas.

Yet when we get a non Patriot .....

Moss Hall of Famer possibly top 3 greatest Wide recivers EVER for a #4 and a ST contract.

Roy #11 for a #1,#3,#6 and a LT contract.

We should have traded for Moss at those terms. No?

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
AKATheRake;2340752 said:
No way he got 50 mil for 5 years. That beats T.O and Moss' contract. Rivals Fitzgerald's for cryin out loud. No way he got 50 mil for 5 years, I love that we got him but he isn't worth that type of contract. Jerry is smoking the good crack if he did this.

5 and a over a half years ..... 45 - 50 mil.

Thats around 8-9 mil per year.

Less than T.O. or Moss.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Nors;2340947 said:
We should have traded for Moss at those terms. No?

I am not talking about pay .... you said we would be an unstoppable offense .... now you say we only have one football to go around.

You are a pathetic hypocrite depending on if its a Patriot or not.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
AKATheRake;2340752 said:
No way he got 50 mil for 5 years. That beats T.O and Moss' contract. Rivals Fitzgerald's for cryin out loud. No way he got 50 mil for 5 years, I love that we got him but he isn't worth that type of contract. Jerry is smoking the good crack if he did this.

Starting to confirm why I started this thread -

Roy #11 contract > TO's.

Get your popcorn ready gang!;)

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
zrinkill;2340966 said:
I am not talking about pay .... you said we would be an unstoppable offense .... now you say we only have one football to go around.

You are a pathetic hypocrite depending on if its a Patriot or not.

****ing awesome sig !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nors;2340972 said:
Starting to confirm why I started this thread -

Roy #11 contract > TO's.

Get your popcorn ready gang!;)
This isn't even long division complicated...

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Zrin - Moss is a once in a lifetime exception and a no risk trade/contract. (#4 and ST non guranteed contract and no bonus) That was all said before he signed with Pats so go stick that crap. And yes Moss/TO wouold have had only 1 ball issues - more legit I might add.

I don't see Roy #11 as this almighty elite WR that many ya'll do.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Nors;2340995 said:
Zrin - Moss is a once in a lifetime exception and a no risk trade/contract. (#4 and ST non guranteed contract and no bonus) That was all said before he signed with Pats so go stick that crap. And yes Moss/TO wouold have had only 1 ball issues - more legit I might add.

He doesn't have to be. He'll be a serious upgrade over PC cause he's actually proven, plenty of times, in his career that he can beat one on one and he even beats double coverage at times. This only helps the Cowboys offense cause now they have a legit WR who can beat one on one, consistently, if they continue to run those double and triple teams on TO.

Not to mention this ensures they don't ever double Witten.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Nors;2340995 said:

yea but you're the same man that pimp Dan Orlosky and Ricky Santos so why should we take anything you have to say as credible since you really lack in the football knowledge department.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Nors;2340995 said:

That still does not make any sense.

If you think T.O. and Moss would make us the "scariest" offense ever and wanted Jerry to do it.

Why would you not think T.O. and a less volatile Roy could work.

We both know why ...... its because you love anything to do with the Pats ..... and you predicted that there was NO WAY we were trading for Roy Williams.

So now you have to piss on the trade any way you can.

Like I said ..... Pathetic.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2341003 said:
yea but you're the same man that pimp Dan Orlosky and Ricky Santos so why should we take anything you have to say as credible since you really lack in the football knowledge department.

Thanks for making my point - 5 to 6 years ago I was stating that Dan Orlovsky would be a NFL starting QB and he now is.

Santos I called as a Freshman QB Division 1-AA in New Hampshire that years later won the Walter Payton and CFL bound.

Lets stick to thread topic:D

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Nors;2341044 said:
Thanks for making my point - 5 to 6 years ago I was stating that Dan Orlovsky would be a NFL starting QB and he now is.

Santos I called as a Freshman QB Division 1-AA in New Hampshire that years later won the Walter Payton and CFL bound.

Lets stick to thread topic:D

he's not starting because of his play he starting because of the injuries ahead of him he's a bottom feeder on the roster at best....Even Tyler Thigpen started for the cheifs so you're really not saying anything......Oh noes not the CFL.......

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
From the NFLnetwork thing it would certainly appear that Jerry is signing him to a deal around the 50 million mark. It's probably going to be something around 8-9 million a year so that will work out just fine.

dozin_theknick

Reaction score
RainMan;2340667 said:
I'm starting to view Nors as a Skip Bayless type. I guess a lot of people have had this feeling for a while, but I think he just makes these stances for attention. He's probably laughing his butt off every time he hits the "send" button knowing we'll take the bait.

Skip Bayless type? I'm starting to think he is Skip Bayless.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Mayhew continued to talk to teams on Tuesday morning and into the early afternoon. When teams were balking at Detroit's deep asking price, Mayhew called Williams about 1 p.m. and told him he didn't think a deal would get done and to expect to remain with the Lions for the rest of the season.

It wasn't until about 3:30 p.m. -- 30 minutes before the trade deadline -- that the Lions and Cowboys had agreed to terms of the trade. However, there was still a major obstacle: Because Williams is in the final year of his contract, the Cowboys wanted to talk to Williams' agent about an extension before they signed off on the trade. Mayhew granted permission for Dallas to begin contract negotiations and, at 3:45 p.m., the Cowboys informed Mayhew that the trade would be completed. Williams agreed to a five-year contract with the Cowboys.

Reading that I bet Roy #11 got all of that $50M and then some