Is Roy's deal for $50 million? *Merge*

RainMan

Makin' It Rain
Reaction score
Nors;2340402 said:
Is he making more than TO with new contract?

Sorry you whiffed so badly on your Roy stance. But hang in there, kid.

RainMan

Makin' It Rain
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2340626 said:
I heard on 103.3 about 20 minutes ago that it's 45 million.

Thanks. Then I guess Jerry was straight shootin' with the comment.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
RainMan;2340624 said:
Sorry you whiffed so badly on your Roy stance. But hang in there, kid.
:lmao:

I just spit enchiladas all over my office.

RainMan

Makin' It Rain
Reaction score
At least Nors is off to a flying start with the Orvlosky (spelling?) predictions.

That kid's face has been all over ESPN the past few days. Yeah, it's for inexplicably running out of the back of the end zone, but still.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This guy is such a joke ..... Last year he was so happy when the Pats got Moss ..... "they have to many weapons to stop"

This year when we get Roy .... "there is only one ball to go around"

Sickening.

RainMan

Makin' It Rain
Reaction score
zrinkill;2340661 said:
This guy is such a joke ..... Last year he was so happy when the Pats got Moss ..... "they have to many weapons to stop"

This year when we get Roy .... "there is only one ball to go around"

Sickening.

I'm starting to view Nors as a Skip Bayless type. I guess a lot of people have had this feeling for a while, but I think he just makes these stances for attention. He's probably laughing his butt off every time he hits the "send" button knowing we'll take the bait.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins;2340412 said:
Someone please merge this with the bloody RW11 contract thread. I had to go back 4 pages to get what happened to Felix.

Where the hell have you been Fuzz?

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
RainMan;2340667 said:
I'm starting to view Nors as a Skip Bayless type. I guess a lot of people have had this feeling for a while, but I think he just makes these stances for attention. He's probably laughing his butt off every time he hits the "send" button knowing we'll take the bait.

:muttley:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How's the triple long jump training coming along, Nors?

StarHead69

Reaction score
RainMan;2340667 said:

Bayless aka TR1 aka Nors ;)

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This is what Nors said when there was a rumor that Moss may come to Dallas.

Nors;1976444 said:
Moss is a no brain JJ go get r done

That makes us maybe the scariest offense - EVER

Yet when we get a non Patriot .....

Nors;2340022 said:
We only have 1 football to go around -

Like I said ...... Sickening.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
WR Roy Williams will get five-year extension
6:42 PM Tue, Oct 14, 2008 | Permalink | Yahoo! Buzz
Tim MacMahon E-mail News tips

Cowboys VP Stephen Jones told reporters at Valley Ranch today that the parameters are in place for a five-year extension for WR Roy Williams, who is in the final season of his deal.

"We don't have the details yet," Jones said. "We've got the parameters set. And we should have something done, hopefully for sure by tomorrow."

Jones said one of the primary reasons the deal went down to the trade-deadline wire was because the Cowboys didn't get permission from the Lions to negotiate with Williams until late in the process.

The extension ensures that the Cowboys will have a potential No. 1 receiver on the roster when T.O.'s deal expires in 2011.

Comments (31) Leave comment | E-mail entry

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
RainMan;2340667 said:

See I knew there was a reason I liked you.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Werder is saying its supposedly an average of between 8-9 mils...I'm sure its quite cap friendly for 09

AKATheRake

Reaction score
zrinkill;2340565 said:
5 half years ..... 50 million

Sounds about right ..... and fair.

No way he got 50 mil for 5 years. That beats T.O and Moss' contract. Rivals Fitzgerald's for cryin out loud. No way he got 50 mil for 5 years, I love that we got him but he isn't worth that type of contract. Jerry is smoking the good crack if he did this.