Is Sunday A Must Win

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
I say at least by 20 points. I think Dak won't have the high passes and we get Zeke more touches against Denver. Denver doens't have many wr weapons outside of their top 2.

Minimum 10 if we have a bad day or if the altitude makes it's presence know more than usual.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
It's early in the regular season, so no game is a "must win" at this point. Our first goal any given season is making the playoffs so in that respect, beating divisional opponents is the most important, the next most important games are those in the same conference. Then there are all other games... Denver falls in the "all other" category. But there are only 16 games so they all matter.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Every year in the first two to three games someone asks if this is a must win game and I look like....

you-cannot-be-serious.jpg

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I know it's imperative we leave our opponents severed heads lining the entrance way to their Castle home! It might not be ' must win' in regards to maintaining our lock on the NFC east casing-liner but why should we throttle back?
It's hammer down, attack time,,, and that's the DALLAS game plan, every game,,, therefore YA! to showcase this GREAT head coach and crack team of coordinators he's selected to facilitate our rise to football dominance over any and all foes we faceo_O
Yes! It is ' must win':starspin:
:star::thumbup::starspin:

robbieruff

Reaction score
I know it's imperative we leave our opponents severed heads lining the entrance way to their Castle home! It might not be ' must win' in regards to maintaining our lock on the NFC east casing-liner but why should we throttle back?
It's hammer down, attack time,,, and that's the DALLAS game plan, every game,,, therefore YA! to showcase this GREAT head coach and crack team of coordinators he's selected to facilitate our rise to football dominance over any and all foes we faceo_O
Yes! It is ' must win':starspin:
:star::thumbup::starspin:
That’s my mentality too!!!!! Every year we have 16 must win games and i live and die by that outlook. As Vince used to say “winning isn’t everything - it’s the ONLY thing!” MUST WIN EVERY TIME WE LACE ‘EM UP BABY!!!