Is Sunday A Must Win

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Every time the Cowboys take the field...for me is a must win. I’m even pissed if we lose a practice scrimmage. But that’s just me...
Remember when Jeff Fisher and his Rams hooked up with our Boys in training camp a couple years ago?,,, ya,me Too.:thumbup:

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
When you only play 16 games, aren't they all pretty much "must win" games? How many can you afford to go into thinking it's okay to lose?

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
I say at least by 20 points. I think Dak won't have the high passes and we get Zeke more touches against Denver. Denver doens't have many wr weapons outside of their top 2.

I don't think we win with that high of a spread but should win by 10 to 14. I think Denver will hang with us early, but then the physicality of our Oline will take it's toll on their Dline. As long as we don't turn the ball over we will be fine. On D we will cause some turnovers. Love the improve speed of our Defense and we will be flying around. Lee and Smith will be everywhere.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
which coach stands before the team and gives a speech of "dont worry guys, this is not a must win game. we have 16 games and 8 to screw up. Dont take it serious, dont play your hardest and remember, the fans know what you have to do better than you do. Oh yea, plus if anything happens to some of our players, some of our retired good players will come back to bail us out for no reason, bwahahahahahahahha, now get out there and dont worry, we got a few non win games".

Skillit

Reaction score
How can this be a must win?

Out of conference and 2nd game of the season?? We already have a division win against a widely considered playoff team.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
Good news we get DMoore back from suspension for the AZ game. Irving comes back for the Commander game. Our defense wiill only get better as the young secondary guys get a feel for the game.
dont we also get Hitchens a couple of weeks after that?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
The schedule ( Az, Rams, Commanders, GB) gets tougher after Denver.

No and I disagree that it gets tougher.

Denver is better then Arizona, Rams, and probably Washington too.

A win this week is a huge bonus. That record Denver has @ home speaks for itself.

jrumann59

Reaction score
Its the NFL you MUST try to win them all even though most likely you will not.

Knotamus

Reaction score
The schedule ( Az, Rams, Commanders, GB) gets tougher after Denver.

I'd bet, besides maybe GB... all of our other opponents are more worried ab the Dallas Cowboys!! We're coming off a 13-3 season and just trashed the Giants. No excuses allowed.

Just saying.. Go Cowboys!!:dance:

Last edited:

Aven8

Reaction score
Every year in the first two to three games someone asks if this is a must win game and I look like....

you-cannot-be-serious.jpg

And British......:D

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This team impressed the hell out of me last week.
the only thing that will stop this team is itself and hopefully it's young enough to bring it every week so that won't be an issue.