Is Sunday A Must Win

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Denver is the kind of team that if we are serious about the SB that we are able to beat in a tough game on the road.

No games are gimmies, but they are not nearly as good as pundits still are pretending they are due to their defense. If we lose to a Trevor Simien QB-ed team, then that is not a good sign.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
I say yes. Good team on the road. Will say a lot about what type of team we are. Psychologically yes.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
NFL season is 16 games, in my opinion, every game is a must win. How many teams have missed the playoffs because of one game? If you missed the playoffs because of one game, does it really matter if that loss was week 1 or week 17?

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is one of those serious must win if we are serious type of games that if we do win...suddenly no longer is a serious if we want to win down the road kind of game.

Seen it last year how certain games were serious must win games by some...until we won and then it became a win that really didn't matter due to this or that reason.

John813

Reaction score
Nah. It's more of a there are no losers if you had fun type of game.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not even kind of a must win. But I do expect us to win this week.

Scotman

Reaction score
I'm in the camp that every game is a must win. I want a Superbowl before this season is over. Every single game between here and there is a must win.

StarGazer1

Reaction score
The schedule after Denver is AZ, LAR and GB. We don't play the skids until week 8.