Is Switzer the new Dez?

Roland

Reaction score
Not at all. It was just a simple question.

Was Switzer here long enough and did he show us enough to warrant any extreme heartache over a solid FO move?
Maybe not extreme heartache and you are right, he wasn't here that long and he didn't show us anything really as a receiver. However, he did return one for a touchdown for us and that was one of the things he was known for at Carolina and one of the reasons I believe we drafted him. I don't feel extreme hardship over the move, but I was hoping to give him another year here.

Roland

Reaction score
Spilt milk now, he's gone and we got something for him, so...moving on

John813

Reaction score
What I find odd about the pick was that they sort of designated that 4th rounder to be on someone of the Pumphrey mold.
D.P. goes right before our pick and instead of taking any other position, we decide to go to our next best ST/gadget option in Switzer, which obviously didn't really pan out considering he's gone after 1 year. Unless we had a super high grade on him too, but that Jerry interview just made it sound like we were just going to take someone in the Pumphrey mold regardless that round who could play ST/gadget offense plays