Is T.J. Vasher the next Randy Moss

kskboys

Reaction score
It’s starting to become a theme with these receivers having spectacular cash ability, yet drop the easy ones.

I think OBJ revolutionized that position, especially for the youth. It’s like they all started focusing on spectacular catches rather than running crisp routes and making regular catches.

Ceedee is one that comes to mind!
You're seeing the video game kids in action. They weren't outside playing all the time, or much at all. Playing football a ton is where you get to where the catches become natural. They haven't played much as kids.

lqmac1

Reaction score
You're seeing the video game kids in action. They weren't outside playing all the time, or much at all. Playing football a ton is where you get to where the catches become natural. They haven't played much as kids.
You’re exactly right. The only time they practice receiving is for circus catchers hoping to go viral.

kskboys

Reaction score
You’re exactly right. The only time they practice receiving is for circus catchers hoping to go viral.
I see it both in pop warner football and little league baseball. You can even see evidence of it in the pros, players making very basic mistakes that you didn't see 20 years ago.

You ever notice how outfielders now try to throw everyone out, constantly giving up extra bases?

pitt33

Reaction score
There will never be another Randy Moss....:popcorn:
Yes sir.

Generational talents who make there craft look easy. Such as…

Joe Montana

Tiger Woods

Secretariat

Eric Clapton

Just to name a few…

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
All I want is a chance, just give me a chance.
GhzU7wh.jpg

He'll get a chance next year. Of course, making the roster is tough. Outside chance, maybe?

My skepticism regards comparing him to Randy Moss, though. It's, actually unrealistic, imho.

Last edited:

DFWJC

Reaction score
Check out this freak's highlight tape. WOW!!
Maybe he makes someone's team long-term!
Seems like a red zone mismatch.

And maybe he can become 1/10th of a Randy Moss someday!
:flagwave: