Is the Cooper Rush signing a bigger deal than we know?

McKDaddy

Reaction score
More details. If this has been posted previously, sorry.

Eatman claims that there was no shortage of suitors for Rush, disclosing in a mailbag that two AFC teams in varying quarterback situations made a play for his services.

kskboys

Reaction score
More details. If this has been posted previously, sorry.

Eatman claims that there was no shortage of suitors for Rush, disclosing in a mailbag that two AFC teams in varying quarterback situations made a play for his services.
And he signed w/ us for what 3 mil?

Why is it so hard to understand that Rush is not a starter type? I honestly don't understand.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Dang I just wish Rush could have had better playmakers, an offensive line, offensive coordinators, wide receivers, tight ends, and a better running back. It's a miracle he won 5 games with this crap team. Crap I can only use those excuses for dak, okay sorry.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
And he signed w/ us for what 3 mil?

Why is it so hard to understand that Rush is not a starter type? I honestly don't understand.
Dude, why do you respond with comments insinuating things the original post didn't in any way address?

Earlier, there had been questions about how much interest he got on the open market. I simply posted confirmation that he did have interest.

kskboys

Reaction score
Dude, why do you respond with comments insinuating things the original post didn't in any way address?

Earlier, there had been questions about how much interest he got on the open market. I simply posted confirmation that he did have interest.
I respond in that way due to the insinuation that Rush is a desired commodity around the NFL. Why are you insinuating that multiple teams really want him?

McKDaddy

Reaction score
I respond in that way due to the insinuation that Rush is a desired commodity around the NFL. Why are you insinuating that multiple teams really want him?
I passed on a snippet quoting Nick Eatman from an article. So as far as I'm concerned, there is no insinuation. It has now been confirmed that he had multiple teams interested in his services. Why would interest in a winning QB surprise anyone?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...1&cvid=d6a1286d9a3849b48ab4b18bb56c68b0&ei=69

NotForLong

Reaction score
ok first how many teams need a starting qb right now? Not many, and those that do want a vet with more experience than rush,
and some want to draft a guy this season.
How many of those would want dak if he were available?

Dak fans blame his poor year on weak at wr position, elliot as main rb, the OL, and KM as OC..
Well when rush was starting, he didnt have gallup, or ty hilton he only had noah and lamb tolbert feheko.
He had elliot as main rb with pollard not being used much, no tyron smith, and KM as OC.

And he did pretty good with what he had . his first game they beat cin , a team who wound up in afc champ game.

The loss to phil, was a bad game plan by dallas, and phil was unbeaten, wound up winning nfc champ and barely lost the sb on last second fg!
He was playing them in phil with only playing in 4 games as a starter in 22.
Dak was ready to play but jerry held him back so he would not be embarrassed by phil.
They made rush play, and at that point there was no way dallas could beat phil even if dak had played.

Is rush better than dak, I think in some ways yes and in some ways no.
Rush only lost 1 game , to a SB bound nfc champ team, and was then dumped back on the bench.
Is rush a bonafide starter? hard to say with him only playing the 5 games, but you cant really say he isnt either.

like any qb who hasnt played much, it is hard to prove you are, without more games played.

people say well the defense won those games, but dont you think the same defense helps dak win games ?? lol.
and we all know the only way rush starts for dallas again is if dak gets hurt again.
:clap:

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
heck yeah, it's a big deal. The guy won with no playmakers, a bad offensive coordinator, no running back, no tight ends, backup wide receivers, bad head coach. Heck yeah, it's a big deal. This guy is a god among boys. This guy will be in the ring of honor.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Dang I just wish Rush could have had better playmakers, an offensive line, offensive coordinators, wide receivers, tight ends, and a better running back. It's a miracle he won 5 games with this crap team. Crap I can only use those excuses for dak, okay sorry.
The One Excuse that can only be used for Dak is "The Interception was the Receiver's Fault" or "The Drop was The Wide Receivers Fault"

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
The One Excuse that can only be used for Dak is "The Interception was the Receiver's Fault" or "The Drop was The Wide Receivers Fault"
can Cooper get those too? I bet they were plenty of them too. The wide receivers didn't jump over the defenders to get the ball like the same ones who didn't do it for dak. come on let Cooper get that excuse too.

NotForLong

Reaction score
heck yeah, it's a big deal. The guy won with no playmakers, a bad offensive coordinator, no running back, no tight ends, backup wide receivers, bad head coach. Heck yeah, it's a big deal. This guy is a god among boys. This guy will be in the ring of honor.
And He is Maturing Like Brady . . .He is in the Top 5 of Cowboys QBs. Based on Winning Percentage . . . TOP 5

NotForLong

Reaction score
can Cooper get those too? I bet they were plenty of them too. The wide receivers didn't jump over the defenders to get the ball like the same ones who didn't do it for dak. come on let Cooper get that excuse too.
Apparently It didn't happen for Him . . . But that is only because of His Weak Noodle Arm. . . It's not Dak's fault He is so Strong

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Lazy and poor thinking to denigrate Dak using Cooper. Cooper served well, but the sugarplum thoughts are over the top. They are both members of the team that many of you supposedly support.