Is the drama on this team real?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Translation: "Yeah, I was dead wrong about that flippant remark I made to place all evils in the football world on the fans and media, but I don't want to admit that you owned me with a recent quote".
Yeah how nice to admit you are wrong. :thumbup:

cowboyed

Reaction score
Well all the players already got their method acting certificates so that they can earn residuals for boosting ratings.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
The issues recently with Micah and Hooker, like all of a sudden this comes out? Is this issue really a real issue, or is this just to give us something to discuss?? I have a hard time believing anything along these lines are real today, but are just done for entertainment. Does anyone else feel this way, or is this really an issue??
I seriuosly dont know. And i would have forgotten about if if you did not start the thread (no offense, just an explanation).

To me it was just a minor dispute. Nothing special. But to make it public leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
I as a GM or HC would sit down with those two players and have a talk with them. Just to figure out what kind of character theses guys have. I wouldnt like to have such people on my team. Fighting things out in public is a sign of missing class and character.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ah, ok. You just repeat things the parrot-fashion way.

The way you posted it could make someone believe you have more insight. I just wanted to clear that up for myself.
Just an observation. We see all too often. Some media person, or even just a fan on here sees or hears something. Then runs with it before everything comes out.

And no, I do not repeat things in a parrot fashion. I think you do that, on what ever I post.