Is the window closed

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
No I'm not referring to the stadium window. We know thats still open.

-There are other teams that are up and coming and loaded with talent. In our division Philly has 3 first rounders, the giants 2 (albeit they are much further away). But Philly is a threat.

- We have a bunch of free agents we can't sign. Most on defense.

This is going to be the same team. Maybe worse. Explain to me how this team wins the next two seasons? Especially if Brady and Rodgers are still in the NFC next year. (even if they aren't the rams and cardinals are still better).

cowboyz

Reaction score
for the division, until another nfc east teams get a qb, they will be in it as long as dak is healthy. as far as getting to the nfc championship? depends on the draft, can they beef up the oline and dline?

bewp7

Reaction score
yes....probably

dak and his contract make it almost im possible...u can live with a anchor or a couple even but not at qb with how importent they are and how much they make

i guess if they draft a micah parsons level every year they habe a shot

haha

Tussinman

Reaction score
I would imagine so. Both tackles, RB, WR #1 all past there primes. Defense your weak up the middle, no depth at linebacker, losing at least 4 or 5 starters in free agency

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
This season, I thought we had a chance to get a couple of playoff wins. We were winning games despite injuries and those infected. This game changed that idea. I don't have a lot of optimism for next season. I assume there will be a bunch of changes and we'll struggle to be relevant.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
This season, I thought we had a chance to get a couple of playoff wins. We were winning games despite injuries and those infected. This game changed that idea. I don't have a lot of optimism for next season. I assume there will be a bunch of changes and we'll struggle to be relevant.
I tried to tell ya all along.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Yes and no.

The team will likely keep enough talent to win the division next season and compete for the 1 seed.

But does that really matter? I can’t see this team competing in the playoffs as is. We need a rebuild if we have championship aspirations.

NotForLong

Reaction score
No I'm not referring to the stadium window. We know thats still open.

-There are other teams that are up and coming and loaded with talent. In our division Philly has 3 first rounders, the giants 2 (albeit they are much further away). But Philly is a threat.

- We have a bunch of free agents we can't sign. Most on defense.

This is going to be the same team. Maybe worse. Explain to me how this team wins the next two seasons? Especially if Brady and Rodgers are still in the NFC next year. (even if they aren't the rams and cardinals are still better).
All we can do is hope Philly keeps missing on talent and we continue to build .

This last 2 draft classes will have to be the foundation for the next 3 years . . . and from what I have seen they are up to the task

QB is the wild card and definitely drafting a RB and some offensive lineman and a LB or 2

This team will be determined on the talentvon the offensive side if the ball should Dak need to be replaced

I think one of the hardest positions to solidify is CB and I like that group .. . we are set for the next 3 years

There is a good foundation we just need Grier to develop or we need to draft a QB in the next 2 years

If Dak becomes stale or injured

Either way the East is weak