Is there a level beyond genius?

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
I'm having trouble thinking up a word that describes Jason Garrett's play-calling these first few weeks. His offense, with his #2 receiver out and his #3 reciver basically ineffective with a broken finger, just lit up the best defense in football for almost 500 yards and 34 points.

:bow: :bow: :bow:

Jay-D

Reaction score
Yeah....it's called common sense!

If you can't run it, just let Romo throw it around for the whole game and make everybody on the other team look like idiots.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
Incredible performance on the road againt one of the BEST defenses in football!!

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Put away the anointing oil!

:D

J/K. I've been very impressed. Plus we are finally making half time adjustments.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31;1665024 said:
I'm having trouble thinking up a word that describes Jason Garrett's play-calling these first few weeks. His offense, with his #2 receiver out and his #3 reciver basically ineffective with a broken finger, just lit up the best defense in football for almost 500 yards and 34 points.

:bow: :bow: :bow:

serious man crush on jg i'm having right now.:star:

Ren

Reaction score
numnuts23;1665037 said:
He'll be a head coach next year

it better be for us... Sorry Wade but Garrett needs to stay no matter what the cost is

thewivil

Reaction score
numnuts23;1665037 said:
He'll be a head coach next year

There's no way in hell Jerry lets that happen. He'll be a head coach for sure in the next few years, but it will be with the Dallas Cowboys.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I say we put up 34 offensive point, Crayton dropped a point blank TD and then we had the FG blocked.

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;1665043 said:
Put away the anointing oil!

:D

J/K. I've been very impressed. Plus we are finally making half time adjustments.

flashback :lmao2:

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The main difference is how we are using TO...you can't stop that guy when used right...last year we didn't...this year........:D

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Ren;1665059 said:
it better be for us... Sorry Wade but Garrett needs to stay no matter what the cost is

We should do what Snyder did with Gregg Williams... make JG the highest paid OC in the league and give him a wink and a nod for getting the job in the future.

Undisputed

Reaction score
How exactly are we shooting ourselves in the foot so much and still blowing teams apart? Not to mention with a banged up roster and the refs screwing us.

LOVE IT.

DCfaninDC

Reaction score
Clove;1665073 said:
I say we put up 34 offensive point, Crayton dropped a point blank TD and then we had the FG blocked.

dude if Crayton would have dropped that ball, there would be no blocked FG, maybe a blocked PAT.:D

Overall, a great game. The O just wore down one of the "best Ds" in the NFL. At the end, they couldn't tackle the Cowboys.