Is There a Plan C is at QB

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
Plan A: Sign Dak to a multi year contract..
Plan B: Dak plays under franchise tag
Plan C: What if Dak holds out and doesn't sign the franchise tag contract... Is a veteran bought in... Is Rush next man up...

John813

Reaction score
I think Plan C is Jerry blinks and caves in.

I wouldn't mind a vet signed dirt cheap, a la range Winston signed for, but maybe guys like Cam/Flacco would rather take a year off than sign for that cheap. Give them a low base but load it with incentives.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Our 7th rounder we picked up will battle it out this preseason for backup. Maybe wind up being the guy. Very accurate and throws well. Lol.

pavalley

Reaction score
Our 7th rounder we picked up will battle it out this preseason for backup. Maybe wind up being the guy. Very accurate and throws well. Lol.
When i watch the video, his arm motion and footwork reminded me of Rodgers....not sayin he is, but delivery and movement in the pocket makes you wonder if Mike was thinking the same thing....highly accurate as well....

GenoT

Reaction score
Plan C: What if Dak holds out and doesn't sign the franchise tag contract... Is a veteran bought in... Is Rush next man up...
Have courage!

This will all play out over time.

MarkP88

Reaction score
There's no way Dak doesn't eventually sign the tender; his leverage flows from the fact that signing it locks in a minimum of that amount for this year plus a 20% raise next year. Now he may not sign until right before the season or whenever the latest date he's allowed to sign it is...but he'll definitely sign.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Dak is not going to sit out a season. Sitting out a whole season would be foolish. There’s no way his agent would encourage that.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
I like DeNucci but I think the probability of him making the roster is very slim since we are so high on Cooper Rush for whatever reason.

I really wish we could take a look at journeymen guys like an Andy Dalton or even a Cam Newton. They could fill that "Bernie Kosar" or "Steve Beuerlein" type backup role that we had in the Jimmy era.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
trade for case keenum….
:lmao2::lmao::omg::eek::rolleyes::confused:

Brax

Reaction score
A or B is going to happen, love it or hate it bank on it.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

The DiNucci Connection. :D

CowboyDAK

Reaction score
I’d go an sign Flacco to a cheap 1-2 year deal. I think he could run this offense with our offensive line and run game. He’s fallen off the cliff for some reason but the arm is the last thing to go.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Plan C is in the building

Ben-DiNucci-1.jpg