Is there a reason why many Cowboys fans hate Aaron Rodgers?

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
What goes around, comes around. Packers have had a 6 game in a row win streak against Dallas, but Dallas has had an 8 game win streak against the Pack. I remember Reggie White complaining to his team in the 90's, something like "They do that to us every time we come here".

Sooner or later we'll beat the Pack, and Rodgers, more often than not, you just wait...

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
He had about a 8 year run that no qb's performance can touch that I have ever watched. Why do Cowboys fans hate him, he destroys us.

So if he's so great, why only the one SB? You can blame coaching or not having top players around him, but if the "elite" quarterback is so necessary for titles, seems that Rodgers would have been there more often.

What gets me is the continual replay of his "Hail Mary" throw and touchdown, in which they credit it to Rodgers. All he did was chunk the ball into a crowd of players, his receiver made the correct adjustments and caught the ball. Same with Flutie, throw the ball up for grabs and somehow it's all the quarterback's skill that did the trick. At least Roger's Hail Mary was to Pearson with only 2 defenders on him, hardly the same thing.

Oh well, that's never going to change....

jay94

Reaction score
What goes around, comes around. Packers have had a 6 game in a row win streak against Dallas, but Dallas has had an 8 game win streak against the Pack. I remember Reggie White complaining to his team in the 90's, something like "They do that to us every time we come here".

Sooner or later we'll beat the Pack, and Rodgers, more often than not, you just wait...

Is this before or after Rodgers he has 3 years max left in GB? Honestly don't think there was enough talent. GB FO constantly lets big names go take Charles Woodson for instance. Also they really don't sign in FA either last year was outside the norm.

DFWJC

Reaction score

I think the streak is only 3. Dallas won in GB in 2016 and Rodgers played all game.

But anyway
As they say, father time is undefeated. This could easily be Rodgers' last year as the GB starter.
These days, with the rookie cap structure and massive benefits, you don't spend a 1st rounder on a QB and sit him for long. One year...two at most.

Last edited:

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
I think the streak is only 3. Dallas won in GB in 2016 and Rodgers played all game.

But anyway
As they say, father time is undefeated. This could easily be Rodgers' last year as the GB starter.
These days, with the rookie cap structure and massive benefits, you don't spend a 1st rounder on a QB and sit him for long. One year...two at most.

The streaks I referred to are all time, not the current streak.

Flamma

Reaction score
But anyway

His last year? Probably two more years. He's a 30+ million dollar dead cap if they let him go after this year. That would be like having a rookie on the franchise tag.

rags

Reaction score
Because our D can't get close enough to smell his aftershave.