Is there an issue with Amari Cooper?

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm saying if the QB was functional he wouldn't have to

He was wide frigging open

That's an easy throw and it was way late and way behind
Do you watch the rest of the league did you watch the Patriots last night. Show me a perfect quarterback

OhReally

Reaction score
And you have no class whatsoever. A man would have said start over. That's what I was waiting for you never did it.

lol, who has no class? You inferred I'm some type of child from a generation that can't admit when I wrong (ohh, the irony there) and I flunked sandbox. You can't bully me, change the context of my words, and force me to believe something I don't. You slip in your weak *** insults and follow it up with brother like it negates your remedial drivel. You have a serious lack of reading comprehension and can't make a counterpoint without somehow twisting my words around.

Elusiv1

Reaction score
Let me see? 32 receptions for 512yds and 5td's after 5 games! Let's look at the bright side fellas.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
lol, who has no class? You inferred I'm some type of child from a generation that can't admit when I wrong (ohh, the irony there) and I flunked sandbox. You can't bully me, change the context of my words, and force me to believe something I don't. You slip in your weak *** insults and follow it up with brother like it negates your remedial drivel. You have a serious lack of reading comprehension and can't make a counterpoint without somehow twisting my words around.
Says the clown who started the entire battle. You forget to mention that. What I'm not supposed to defend myself LMAO yeah you have no class. You're free to admit you're wrong. I don't call bullying defending myself I call it sticking up to the ignorant. You still haven't admitted to being the initiator of the entire thing. Did you forget to mention that. Or did you just conveniently forget it. That's why I said did you flunk sandbox. Maybe your brain isn't working properly that's not an insult that's a question

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Okay this is how it's done. I may have misunderstood your intentions. Your interpretation your wording. I apologize if I did anything that may have been out of bounds go Cowboys.

OhReally

Reaction score
Says the clown who started the entire battle. You forget to mention that. What I'm not supposed to defend myself LMAO yeah you have no class. You're free to admit you're wrong. I don't call bullying defending myself I call it sticking up to the ignorant. You still haven't admitted to being the initiator of the entire thing. Did you forget to mention that. Or did you just conveniently forget it. That's why I said did you flunk sandbox. Maybe your brain isn't working properly that's not an insult that's a question

You responded to my post. We should have agreed to disagreed but I stuck to football, you carried it over the line. You throw rocks and then hide your hands. I can't see how anyone can take you seriously.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
I don't see an issue with the drops. It's hard to tell but from the throws that Dak has made that turn into interceptions they appear to be behind. Yes, Amari had his hands on it but a bunch of his throws are behind the receivers. His bad throws are almost always behind not overthrown or low...Dak has an issue IMHO.
exactly

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You responded to my post. We should have agreed to disagreed but I stuck to football, you carried it over the line. You throw rocks and then hide your hands. I can't see how anyone can take you seriously.
They take me seriously because of my Integrity of the game. I don't make things up.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
They take me seriously because of my Integrity of the game. I don't make things up.

DarlingQuestionableArgentinehornedfrog-max-1mb.gif