Is there an issue with Amari Cooper?

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He has a problem with drops but overall he’s doing his job. He’s not flawless. He’s proven he’s a legit threat.
Hey I'm a big fan of Amari Cooper. I'm sure many are. For me it's called football. It's just fun dissecting. I know you get that

OhReally

Reaction score
So you don't think a superstar can adjust their speed for the flight of a football are you actually saying that

A superstar can certainly adjust, as I said he probably should've caught it but a superstar could have also done exactly what happened on this play as well. That was a Derek Carr throw, a throw good enough but placed where your receiver will get lit up. Other than that one mistake, Cooper was definitely not the problem. If everyone had played as well as Cooper for the rest of the game we would be 4-1.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
A superstar can certainly adjust, as I said he probably should've caught it but a superstar could have also done exactly what happened on this play as well. That was a Derek Carr throw, a throw good enough but placed where your receiver will get lit up. Other than that one mistake, Cooper was definitely not the problem. If everyone had played as well as Cooper for the rest of the game we would be 4-1.
I disagree my cowboy brother that's at every quarterback in the NFL throw. It's called football nothing's perfect. As far as I'm concerned the ball touches your hands you catch it I could be wrong, but it seems you have an agenda against Prescott.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Hey I'm a big fan of Amari Cooper. I'm sure many are. For me it's called football. It's just fun dissecting. I know you get that
Naw I don’t disagree with you. There’s a problem there especially if he wants big money. His catch radius doesn’t seem to be as big as top tier 1 receivers. He’s flawed. But good enough.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Naw I don’t disagree with you. There’s a problem there especially if he wants big money. His catch radius doesn’t seem to be as big as top tier 1 receivers. He’s flawed. But good enough.
Like I said. My opinion. That's football nothing's perfect.

OhReally

Reaction score
I disagree my cowboy brother that's at every quarterback in the NFL throw. It's called football nothing's perfect. As far as I'm concerned the ball touches your hands you catch it I could be wrong, but it seems you have an agenda against Prescott.

No one has an agenda against Dak. I think that statement maybe shows your true colors but like you said it's football nothing's perfect, so why does Amari have to be perfect when Dak wasn't.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
No one has an agenda against Dak. I think that statement maybe shows your true colors but like you said it's football nothing's perfect, so why does Amari have to be perfect when Dak wasn't.
Okay so what's my true colors? Let me tell you I've been a fan of this franchise since the beginning. In the military all you could get was the Cowboys, how could I not love the star and what it represents that does not mean I am a fan of every team that this franchise put on the field. Just because I criticize a player or kratika player does not mean I don't support the player but some people have agendas so until I learn your Tendencies I don't know what your motive is

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Look from the first snap. Until the last snap everything in between is called football things happen. And that's an actual fact not an opinion. And who said Amari had to be perfect.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
All I said was I think the Superstar should be able to adjust his speed for the Flight of the football. You chose and how to interpret that

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score

His route running is so good that it's usually not as big of an issue but you may be on to something there. The reason he is a fit on this offense is because, and this is going to sound crazy after last Sunday, Dak doesn't like throwing to WRs who aren't wide open. That's just who he is but Cooper, he can get that separation because he is so good at running routes and couples that with excellent physical skills. He is the perfect WR type for Dak. If Dak can figure out how to get on the same page with Cooper all the time, stop throwing off target balls, these two could burn up the entire league. That's the truth. If you know you have a WR who has all of these skills but may have a limitation, such as the one you mentioned in your post, the smart thing to do is to accent strengths and minimize any weakness. I.E., get on the same page, throw accurate passes ya'll do ya'lls thing!

Seriously, not hard at all to understand right?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
His route running is so good that it's usually not as big of an issue but you may be on to something there. The reason he is a fit on this offense is because, and this is going to sound crazy after last Sunday, Dak doesn't like throwing to WRs who aren't wide open. That's just who he is but Cooper, he can get that separation because he is so good at running routes and couples that with excellent physical skills. He is the perfect WR type for Dak. If Dak can figure out how to get on the same page with Cooper all the time, stop throwing off target balls, these two could burn up the entire league. That's the truth. If you know you have a WR who has all of these skills but may have a limitation, such as the one you mentioned in your post, the smart thing to do is to accent strengths and minimize any weakness. I.E., get on the same page, throw accurate passes ya'll do ya'lls thing!

Seriously, not hard at all to understand right?
This is true which is why Gallup and Cooper are great fits.

OhReally

Reaction score
Okay so what's my true colors? Let me tell you I've been a fan of this franchise since the beginning. In the military all you could get was the Cowboys, how could I not love the star and what it represents that does not mean I am a fan of every team that this franchise put on the field. Just because I criticize a player or kratika player does not mean I don't support the player but some people have agendas so until I learn your Tendencies I don't know what your motive is

You asked the question, I replied, then you went on a tangent about the history of your fandom which was irrelevant to our conversation. I have no agenda.

I feel like I'm in Bazzarro Land. You have guys here that legitimately feel the Cowboys should move on from Cooper like he had 4 receptions, 50 yards, and a fumble. He and maybe a few others are the only ones that kept us in this game late.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You asked the question, I replied, then you went on a tangent about the history of your fandom which was irrelevant to our conversation. I have no agenda.

I feel like I'm in Bazzarro Land. You have guys here that legitimately feel the Cowboys should move on from Cooper like he had 4 receptions, 50 yards, and a fumble. He and maybe a few others are the only ones that kept us in this game late.
But the issue is this. You can't include everybody you have to make this an individual statement. That's where you were wrong. Is that all you got out of my statement

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

You said you understood my true colors . You have no idea that knew nothing about me yet you speculate. So when I try to explain it to you you said it was irrelevant. Then why did you ask the question. You're not going to do well here if you can't get things right

OhReally

Reaction score
You said you understood my true colors . You have no idea that knew nothing about me yet you speculate. So when I try to explain it to you you said it was irrelevant. Then why did you ask the question. You're not going to do well here if you can't get things right

lol....you literally said it seems I have an agenda against Dak. I said maybe that your statement is showing your true colors, your agenda. You set the narrative.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
lol....you literally said it seems I have an agenda against Dak. I said maybe that your statement is showing your true colors, your agenda. You set the narrative.
4 I never said I was perfect LOL I'm having like three conversations at oncen please don't end up being one of these people that think they're never wrong. LOL sarcasm okay you said some people have an agenda against Cooper then you said my true colors. So you were speculating something obviously. I no longer care I won't respond to this again because it gets comical