Is there any question Dallas needs to keep Gallup?

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
Is there any question in your mind that Dallas needs to do their dead level best to keep this guy?

I do not recall any WR for this team, or any other, that plays the edges with such skill.

There has never been as much toe tapping at the Grand Ole Opry.

ultron

Reaction score
It’s a bitter pill to swallow but RG94, Dalton Schultz, and Jayron Kearse are free agents and higher priority than Gallup and the big offer he’s going to get elsewhere. Hopefully he can help us get a ring while he’s here 2 more months, because there’s no way we can afford to keep him and let any of the 3 names I mentioned go.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
It's basically Gallup vs Lawrence, Cooper or Zeke. In order to keep Gallup we will have to part ways with one of the following... Lawrence, Cooper or Zeke. So, you have to ask yourself, which of those guys is Gallup more important than?

GINeric

Reaction score
It's basically Gallup vs Lawrence, Cooper or Zeke. In order to keep Gallup we will have to part ways with one of the following... Lawrence, Cooper or Zeke. So, you have to ask yourself, which of those guys is Gallup more important than?

It hurts me to the core to say this, but if it comes down to it.... Zeke has to go....

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wanted to trade cooper when his stock was high.
Could have returned a 2nd and 3rd or 4th. Or a stud OL
But no we'll give away a great receiver instead.
One of the many reasons Jones is a epic fail.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is there any question in your mind that Dallas needs to do their dead level best to keep this guy?

I do not recall any WR for this team, or any other, that plays the edges with such skill.

There has never been as much toe tapping at the Grand Ole Opry.

Can you say, sideline BALLERINA???
OMG dude is simply awesome there....

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Does he deserve a big contract with Dallas. Yes. Would it be in the team’s best interest to keep him? Without a doubt. Will we be able to keep him? Unfortunately I see no way we can afford him.
:(

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Does he deserve a big contract with Dallas. Yes. Would it be in the team’s best interest to keep him? Without a doubt. Will we be able to keep him? Unfortunately I see no way we can afford him.
The good news is on the flip side we should get back what we spent to get him, a 3rd round pick.

DuncanIso

Reaction score

his estimated market value is 11 million per season.

pick either Coop or Gallup.

Schultz too. He’s due mega $$$

Jenky

Reaction score
My issue with Gallup is while he can make great acrobatic catches, he can be shutdown by a good corner. It seems like there are number of plays where a DB is draped all over him and he can't separate. Dak has issues with wideouts who can't create seperation.