CFZ Is this almost a must-win game tomorrow?

SinceDayOne

Reaction score
Too early in the season to list any game as a "must win" especially when you have a winning record thus far. I fully expect the Cowboys to win this one. Prescott may be "rusty" after the layoff but Dallas is just better than the Lions. I wonder though just how healthy is Dak? Is that hand really ready to go? And are there still lingering issues with that foot injury? I know what he says and the team says but I want to see him on the field in game action before I say.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I totally disagree it’s only a must win if you want the division. But I don’t think the Eagles are going to win every game either. We almost beat them with a back up quarterback and the worst possible output. They know who they think they are. Must win games only in the sense of we should win both these games

Diehardblues

Reaction score
We are currently the 6th seed so I’d say no, not must win yet.

We are 1 of 4 teams in NFC with 4 or more wins.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
This is about as far from a "must win" as you can get. The Eagles have all but wrapped up the division at this point. 3 game lead with the easiest schedule in the NFL going forward. Now its about winning enough game to make the playoffs. Which shouldnt be a problem.
NOBODY has a dicision wrapped up in a 17 game season after 6 games. This division is not even close to over. 3 game lead? not exactly since the Eagles play Dallas again.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
I expect this team to come out ready and prepared for the Lions. There's really no reason why they should be overlooking or not respecting the Lions (Since some have the belief that this is a trap game). If they play flat and uninspiring football today, then it will be a big disappointment.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
NOBODY has a dicision wrapped up in a 17 game season after 6 games. This division is not even close to over. 3 game lead? not exactly since the Eagles play Dallas again.

They also still play the Giants twice, so we will see what happens.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Not likely buddy with the Eagles schedule. Even if we beat them to end the year we have to make up 2 games. Not likely. Dont need to win the division. NFC is weak at this point. Can definitely make the playoffs anyway. 12 wins should do it.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Not likely buddy with the Eagles schedule. Even if we beat them to end the year we have to make up 2 games. Not likely. Dont need to win the division. NFC is weak at this point. Can definitely make the playoffs anyway. 12 wins should do it.

Cmon...I know you've been around a while. Do you see the eagles going 16 and 1? Not a chance.

RonWashington

Reaction score
I don’t know about “ must win “ but to win the East yes the Lions & Bears need to be a petting zoo on the way to bye week .