Is this draft about physicality to beat SanFran?

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
Zeke and Freeman at running back make us more physical. This will be asked first time running behind d two pro bowl guards. Berber at center suits zekes style. Same hasn't had two good guards since Leary left. Also San Fran was more physical in our losses. I think this line gets us ready to finally beat San Fran since zekes rookie year.

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
I would be more worried about the Eagles after this draft. They had a nice haul this year unfortunately
But they're line took a step back. Hurts isn't wheat passer. Our line got betrr. Theory is a consistent second receiver

quickccc

Reaction score
..we got one late round, fringe rookie in the 7th round ..and now we're equipped to be more " Physical" than '23 ?

:huh:

RS12

Reaction score
Beebe and Tyler are physical, Zack is when not injured. Steele used to be. We don't have a clue what Guyton is yet. Maybe they run the ball better. Dont think they stop the run any better. This team has to overcome a lame duck coach amongst other things which is a big ask.

montgod

Reaction score
Being physical applies to both sides of the ball. GB and SF ran at will vs DAL so…. don’t think they did much at all on the DL that will be more improved than last year as of yet ‍♂️

exciter

Reaction score
I would be more worried about the Eagles after this draft. They had a nice haul this year unfortunately
The Eagles kept their cancer, not only did they keep him , they gave him more money in hopes he’d cease being a cancer!

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Zeke and Freeman at running back make us more physical. This will be asked first time running behind d two pro bowl guards. Berber at center suits zekes style. Same hasn't had two good guards since Leary left. Also San Fran was more physical in our losses. I think this line gets us ready to finally beat San Fran since zekes rookie year.
Yes they knew they had to get tougher and meaner up front.....but you still got the QB who always looks dazed and confused. when he comes up against them. The got him all figured out and he becomes a liability and a non-factor. That is just SF....Same thing happens against any other top playoff caliber team. Need some brains too.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
SF, Philly, Green Bay....why would Dallas focus on beating a single team?

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Neither Zeke nor Freeman make us more physical. Please stop with elevating spare parts to undeserved status.

Signing Zeke is the most moronic, most JonesBoys stupid thing ever. If other teams wanted the JAG then maybe it would make more sense, but the JonesBoys are LITERALLY the only ones showing any interest in Zeke who should just retire at this point.

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
Look at the line asked last two years. The left guard play was bad. The center play was bad.