Is this draft about physicality to beat SanFran?

Rayman70

Reaction score
some are saying we signed Zeke, some are saying we haven't. Which is it?

Rayman70

Reaction score
We better just worry about playing Cowboy winning ball and not worry about The Niners and Philly etc. They need to worry about US. I don't see us winning 10 games this year. More like 8-9 to finish barely missing the playoffs.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
San Fran has lost or are in the process of losing some quality players......they peaked last season....

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We lost both SF playoff games due to Picks.
Can't win if you gift points and then fail to even score over 20 pts.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
Beat San Fran? We can't even see them in the playoffs were busy getting beat before then this past year. Also, we were better last year than we are this year lol. We went "all in" but no one said it was to win.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Zeke and Freeman at running back make us more physical. This will be asked first time running behind d two pro bowl guards. Berber at center suits zekes style. Same hasn't had two good guards since Leary left. Also San Fran was more physical in our losses. I think this line gets us ready to finally beat San Fran since zekes rookie year.
Need to worry about their own division before anyone else. Expecting all these rookies to come in and be all pro from day one is asking way too much.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Need to worry about their own division before anyone else. Expecting all these rookies to come in and be all pro from day one is asking way too much.
They also forget that the rest of the league picked in the draft as well.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
I would be more worried about the Eagles after this draft. They had a nice haul this year unfortunately
Don't forget about Wash and NY, this may be the year that the Boys will be fighting to stay out of the cellar! Can't wait for the 2025 draft, I want to be how the Cowboy brain trust screws it up with the HIGH draft capital they'll have after the lousy 2024 season is over..............