Is this our year to finally beat the 49ers?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This team has had some top guys injured CMC, Samuels, to name a few. I'm not an advocate of beating up a team when they're not at full attacking power, that doesn't make you good at all. You want to play them with their top guys vs yours. With that said, due to their injuries, do we have a chance of beating them, or am I losing my mind????? Please give your thoughts!

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
However many fans on here will use that as an excuse for winning for us. But, they will not give Dallas the benefit of the doubt for us missing key players when losing.

In other words, we have hypocritical fans.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
However many fans on here will use that as an excuse for winning for us. But, they will not give Dallas the benefit of the doubt for us missing key players when losing.

give me 2 healthy teams, that ways it's no excuses at all mano-e-mano lol

Diehardblues

Reaction score

I’m not sure when the last time we used an excuse for injuries in our losses to SF? But if we had some key ones they should be mentioned.

But sure if they have key injuries impacting losses which are limiting their success it should be noted.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score

What, are you a cop in Minority Report? You've already ranted and ragged on people who haven't done anything yet.

What is it called when you label someone a hypocrite before they have even had the chance to be one?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m not sure when the last time we used an excuse for injuries in our losses to SF? But if we had some key ones they should be mentioned.

But sure if they have key injuries impacting losses which are limiting their success it should be noted.
Right.
All I was pointing out, there are some that use it against us for other teams injuries, but will not take into account our injuries.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What, are you a cop in Minority Report? You've already ranted and ragged on people who haven't done anything yet.

What is it called when you label someone a hypocrite before they have even had the chance to be one?
I have done no such thing. I just point out the truth.
You can never handle that. And you always go against anything I post anyway. You just like to argue a moot point.

jgboys1

Reaction score
We will lose to them in the regular season but beat them in the NFC Championship game on our way to our 6th Super Bowl Championship!:starspin:

Signed, Jerry Jones.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
I have done no such thing. I just point out the truth.
You can never handle that. And you always go against anything I post anyway. You just like to argue a moot point.
Bro, he's absolutely right. I have said it about you before too but you refuse to see it and deny, deny, deny. Does another independent source make a dent here or are we all the crazy ones? You care way too much about what someone COULD say before they've even said it which points to some kind of reflex. Your buddy Rocky's got that bug too. Just pointing out what we observe. Nothing more.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I’ll be surprised if we stay within one score of SF. They’re one of the last teams I see us beating. If they’re still struggling, the Cowboys will be just what the doctor ordered.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bro, he's absolutely right. I have said it about you before too but you refuse to see it and deny, deny, deny. Does another independent source make a dent here or are we all the crazy ones? You care way too much about what someone COULD say before they've even said it which points to some kind of reflex. Your buddy Rocky's got that bug too. Just pointing out what we observe. Nothing more.
You observed wrong. You only see what you want to see, and make the rest of it up.