Is this our year to finally beat the 49ers?

HungryLion

Reaction score
Bro, he's absolutely right. I have said it about you before too but you refuse to see it and deny, deny, deny. Does another independent source make a dent here or are we all the crazy ones? You care way too much about what someone COULD say before they've even said it which points to some kind of reflex. Your buddy Rocky's got that bug too. Just pointing out what we observe. Nothing more.

Evidently another independent source doesn’t make a dent. He chose to gaslight instead.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You fail to list our injuries coog, which pretty much evens the playing field,so we would have no advantage in the physical aspect and we have a huge disadvantage in the mental aspect since we haven't beaten them in so long,much like how the giants feel when we play them..we have a very mediocre team.
Can't disagree with that

Blackrain

Reaction score
I’ll take this one…

“Did we give up after the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?…Nothing is over until we decide it is!”
"This situation requires a really stupid and futile effort to be done on someone's part."

Jerry trade for someone that can help us stop the run.
Watch tape from vita vea and Chris Jones today and understand what we need

kskboys

Reaction score
However many fans on here will use that as an excuse for winning for us. But, they will not give Dallas the benefit of the doubt for us missing key players when losing.

In other words, we have hypocritical fans.
Who cares what others use as excuses.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
This team has had some top guys injured CMC, Samuels, to name a few. I'm not an advocate of beating up a team when they're not at full attacking power, that doesn't make you good at all. You want to play them with their top guys vs yours. With that said, due to their injuries, do we have a chance of beating them, or am I losing my mind????? Please give your thoughts!
Hang tight the bus will be there in a few to take you back to the home. Teams get up for the Cowboys because they're the Cowboys and other players in the league know just how fake our team is, but keeps getting all the favorable publicity because that's the way it's been for many many decades. Players are sick and tired of hearing the Cowboys being called America's Team, when in fact teams like KC, SF or maybe anybody else not named the Dallas Cowboys should have this title. The Cowboys are yesteryears America's Team, and should be ashamed of itself for even thinking this team deserves any type of title, because it doesn't with the way it get's bounced of low-level playoff games and beaten down by all the junkyard dogs in the league. This team is going to be very lucky to win 6-7 games this year and that's pretty pathic for America's team...................

Steve007

Reaction score
This team has had some top guys injured CMC, Samuels, to name a few. I'm not an advocate of beating up a team when they're not at full attacking power, that doesn't make you good at all. You want to play them with their top guys vs yours. With that said, due to their injuries, do we have a chance of beating them, or am I losing my mind????? Please give your thoughts!
The Cowboys are Not beating the 49ers.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I think it is interesting tha you'd post this after our game on Thursday.

Creeper

Reaction score
The 49ers players should be back by the time they face Dallas while Dallas will still be without Lawrence and Sam Williams. We still aren't certain Bland will be back either. And the offense had no one other than Lamb to speak of so I see no reason to be optimistic. If we got blown out by New Orleans, I would expect to get blown out by SF too.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Did you have a chance to see the giants game?