Is this our year to finally beat the 49ers?

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
giphy.webp

DandyDon52

Reaction score
there is always a chance, but since SF seems to love beating dallas, I would have to say no.
Out-coached and out played more than likely.

LysleE

Reaction score
The Niners smack the Cowboys in the mouth and they wilt; moreover, the Niners offense is getting healthy and the Cowboys run defense, already suspect, lost their best run defender…add to that the Niners offense does a great job in negating Parsons through scheme.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
This team has had some top guys injured CMC, Samuels, to name a few. I'm not an advocate of beating up a team when they're not at full attacking power, that doesn't make you good at all. You want to play them with their top guys vs yours. With that said, due to their injuries, do we have a chance of beating them, or am I losing my mind????? Please give your thoughts!
This team has a 0 pct chance to beat the 49ers. Yes, the niners have several key injuries. But this Dallas team is not near as good as the team the niners have manhandled for 3 straight years.

Parsons and dlaw are hurt. But both have been invisible since the game against the browns.

We have no running game whatsoever.

Our #2 wr cooks is washed and needs to be demoted.

Our secondary is a mess with the injuries and the safeties playing like complete dog poop.

If we played the 49ers tomorrow, I would bet my life savings on the niners winning by double digits.

If we are being honest, the giants would have handled us if Daniel Jones could throw a deep ball. He had so many opportunities to hit the deep ball but underthrew every single one of them.

Blue64

Reaction score
No. But, I would really love it if we could knock the snot out of Kittle!! Can't stand that guy and his inappropriate t-shirt he wore!!!!
You see Kittle wore a shirt that the rest of his team responded to and beat the snot out of Dallas… and they’ll do so again this year regardless of their injuries.

I wish a cowboys player would do something similar, but it’s asking too much of these cream puffs