Is this the best 3 round haul of all time?

Flamma

Reaction score
Funny how the article I read this morning gave us a "C" on our draft after the first 3 rounds.

The author needs to put down the Vicks vapor rub. How much better would our D be if we chose D the first two rounds? And if we picked a WR in the 3rd it wouldn't be anywhere near CD Lamb. Say Chaisson and Diggs instead of Gallimore and Diggs. Then switch Lamb for whoever we get in the 3rd.

morasp

Reaction score
I don't know about that but If Gallimore works out it should be pretty good.

davidariust24

Reaction score
I know it’s on paper but Dallas landed 3 guys in most top 50s. I am trying to remember if there was another 3 rounds that were more satisfying. I know it is impossible to tell if these guys will pan out.

Thoughts?
I like the 2016 draft then the 2005 draft. This draft could tie the 2005 draft but not the 2016. The 2016 draft gave you a franchise QB and RB and leader of your defense in Jaylon Smith and Mailiek Collins was a starter

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
I know it’s on paper but Dallas landed 3 guys in most top 50s. I am trying to remember if there was another 3 rounds that were more satisfying. I know it is impossible to tell if these guys will pan out.

Thoughts?
It's easily the best of this century.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
I think they drafted their #1 WR, #1 CB, and a guy that will spend months in training camp pushing for a starting role over McCoy or Poe - which will make them better & he’ll be learning from them at the same time. Ultimately, I think Poe plays 1st & 2nd down and Gallimore comes in to rush the QB on 3dd down & he’ll win the starting spot next year. I don’t really see how this draft could’ve gone any better.
Diggs wasnt anybodys number 1 corner lol.