is this the worst SB you have ever seen???

joseephuss

Reaction score
I was still pretty young, but I remember SB 16 as being boring. It was the 49ers first superbowl against the Bengals. I guess it was just so anti-climatic compared to the NFC championship game that year, which was the real Superbowl that season. Funny that game was also played in Detroit.

FoldedSpace

Reaction score
I didn't think it was that bad, but I was at a SB party and honestly didn't care who won. Some of the commercials weren't too bad...

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
FoldedSpace said:
I didn't think it was that bad, but I was at a SB party and honestly didn't care who won. Some of the commercials weren't too bad...

For real. Im up in Oregon right now, lots of Hawks fans, and I guess as 'Boys fan, I hate the Steelers, so allegances were ok. Drank some, had some awesome bean dip, good crowd of people, so it was a fun afternoon. The game was pretty boring . But thats ok.

And to comment, yes it was one of the worst SB's ever. In terms of talent, it just didn't seem like either of these teams were really good. And I didn't get that feeling last year as much, or the year before. Even in the lopsided wins we've had in the last 5 years, the team that won at least looked like the best team in the NFL that year. This year I dunno.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Well obviously if you are a Steeler(which we are not) LOL

the BIG plays of the game were exciting... sloppy or not.

1. Ben's hail mary-ish throw to Heinz Ward
  2. 75 Yard run from LOS by other RB... LOL
  3. INT to seal the game
Ben is now Ben Roth"HamBURGLAR HAHAH LOL with that TD or not? hmmm....

dstew60105

Reaction score
Da Hammer said:
i didn't really watch the halftime show, how bad was it????

One of the worst ever. I like the Stones, but how many times is the NFL gonna trot those guys out there. It was horrible.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Well obviously if you are a Steeler fan(which we are not) LOL

the BIG plays of the game were exciting... sloppy or not.

1. Ben's hail mary-ish throw to Heinz Ward
  2. Ben taking the BUS into endzone
  3. 75 Yard run from LOS by other RB... LOL
  4. INT to seal the game
  5. Seattle be out of bounds on big throws by Hasselback
Ben is now Ben Roth"HamBURGLAR HAHAH LOL with that TD or not? hmmm....

kingwhicker

BCRSA
Reaction score
According to the nielsen overnights ratings were down a couple of points from last years turd of a game- all the stealers fans were in detroit, so that hurt the ratings some. :lmao: Plus, I didn't watch it, so that hurt it badly.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
not even close....this was a very good game....a close game....not perfect performance by either team....so what?

You want to make fun of the super bowl and see the worst and most boring game ever? Try Super Bowl V, Dallas and Baltimore....also referred to as "The Blunder Bowl"....final score was pitiful.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
wayne_motley said:
..this was a very good game..
There was nothing that qualifies as very good that came from that game yesterday. From the awful national anthem, to the terrible play, to the horrible officiating, to the intolerable halftime.......

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Rowdy said:
Yes, this game was the worst I have ever seen and I have seen some bad ones.

such as the last 4 Super Bowls? :lmao2:

all kidding aside, this game was terrible, a mere 4 big plays! (my count, and it's probably way off because I was zoning in and out of the game) but yeah...

and the winning team having to wait till the mid-2nd quarter to produce a single 1st down?!!