Is this true??? Woodson picked the skins to win the NFC East?

FRDRCK

DeWare94
Reaction score
what i saw yesterday, he said the Commanders and giants combined records will be higher than the cowboys and eagles combined records which i agree with, i think he meant that the cowboys would win the division but the eagles would bring the record down

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
He's an analyst now and he's paid to be objective. If he feels the Skins are better then that's his opinion.

acheman

Reaction score
The second post in this thread is accurate. He did pick Dallas to win the Division not Washington (I think, 98% certain). He said Philly's record would pull the Dallas/Philly combined record down.

ravidubey

Reaction score
Why combine Dallas and Philly's record at all? Must have been a bizarre discussion.

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
With this taken out of context it is hard to understand why he would be pairing the teams in the first place. How did we get stuck with the stinking Eagles?

If we must be paired with one of these teams give me the Giants...I hate them less than the Eagles and Commanders.

acheman

Reaction score
Trey Wingo threw out the Fact or Fiction question to Woodson and Tom Jackson "Will the Giants and Commanders have a better combined record than the Cowboys and Eagles?" Both answered Fact, but Dallas would win the East.

MossBurner

Reaction score
Birdlives said:
Did Darren Woodson actually pick the Commanders to win the division on ESPN?

How ridiculous!?! The best team from the division last year improved and they're picked to win the division. Say it ain't so! :)

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
MossBurner said:
How ridiculous!?! The best team from the division last year improved and they're picked to win the division. Say it ain't so! :)

The Giants? I don't think they picked them

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
The Giants? I don't think they picked them

I knew you would go there.

How many playoffs games did the Giants win ? What was their division record ?

Case Closed.

MONT17

Reaction score
winning the division actually measn nothing!!! yeah its the team that wins the WILD CARD!!!

the SKINs have 1 good season in like 20 years and they think they are the best team ever!

I cant wait to see that misfit of a product they put out this year!!!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
SkinsandTerps said:

Case Closed.
Hold on there Sparky. :wink2:

Who won the division and therefore the right to call themselves "the best team in the division?"

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
MONT17 said:
winning the division actually measn nothing!!! yeah its the team that wins the WILD CARD!!!

the SKINs have 1 good season in like 20 years and they think they are the best team ever!

Now that is an example of "over exaggerating". :laugh1:

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Hostile said:

Who won the division and therefore the right to call themselves "the best team in the division?"

remember its a redksins fan

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Hostile said:

Won the division and embarrassed themselves in the playoffs.

I read somewhere 'he who gets furthest in the playoffs from thys division is the best' Well maybe I didnt really read that.

:p:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
SkinsandTerps said:
Won the division and embarrassed themselves in the playoffs.

I read somewhere 'he who gets furthest in the playoffs from thys division is the best' Well maybe I didnt really read that.

:p:
I'd rather go farther in the playoffs, but luck can play as much to do with that as anything.

Winning the division is still the litmus test of respect. I don't think the Gay-ants can do it again this year, but give them the respect they earned.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
acheman said:
Trey Wingo threw out the Fact or Fiction question to Woodson and Tom Jackson "Will the Giants and Commanders have a better combined record than the Cowboys and Eagles?" Both answered Fact, but Dallas would win the East.

Then they had 2 different Fact or Fiction segments, or shows.
The ? I heard was F or F..Will Dallas win the Division. Woodson said Fiction, said the Commanders would. Fact from TJ, said Dallas would win.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
SkinsandTerps said:

Case Closed.

The division champs were the best team in the division last year thats all there is to it.