Is this true??? Woodson picked the skins to win the NFC East?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
the kid 05 said:
another case of one of my elders showing their age.....
I started studying writers like John Locke when I was 16. It isn't showing my age, it's showing my education. But it's true, I am getting old.

:wink2:

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
Hostile said:
I started studying writers like John Locke when I was 16. It isn't showing my age, it's showing my education. But it's true, I am getting old.

well i just showed im ignorance lol i thought there was a pirate by that name :confused: oppss :D

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
Randal El (7) and Brandon Lloyd (13) have less TDs in their careers (all seasons combined). Than TO has had in one season (14). Neither receiver has gotten past 750 yards in a season in their careers. While TO has almost doubled that (1400) in a single season.

Columnists keep ranting and raving about the Skins new powerful receiving core, but I'm not gonna believe the hype.

JohnLockesGhost

Reaction score
Hostile said:

Indeed, as the intellectual father of the United States, everyone should be well aware of John Locke and his contributions to modernity. His treatises on Liberty and the individual's relationship with the state are the bedrock to the modern liberal democratic state.

See sig.

JohnLockesGhost

Reaction score
GoinForSix said:
Randal El (7) and Brandon Lloyd (13) have less TDs in their careers (all seasons combined). Than TO has had in one season (14). Neither receiver has gotten past 750 yards in a season in their careers. While TO has almost doubled that (1400) in a single season.

Columnists keep ranting and raving about the Skins new powerful receiving core, but I'm not gonna believe the hype.

It may still be the case that David Patten is the Skins number two receiver. Saunders was very impressed with his performance at OTA's.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
JohnLockesGhost said:
It may still be the case that David Patten is the Skins number two receiver. Saunders was very impressed with his performance at OTA's.

so they broke a normal teams bank to sign these guys as their 3rd and 4th stringers?

BRILLIANT!

illone

Reaction score
GoinForSix said:

Most skins fans I talk to only expect an improvement. Nobody I know expects those guys to do anything more than they have thus far in their career. Even if Randle El and Lloyd can combine for 5 TD's and 500 yards it'll be an upgrade for the Skins receiving corps.

Or course, they could do much more than that;).

Derinyar

Reaction score
illone said:
Most skins fans I talk to only expect an improvement. Nobody I know expects those guys to do anything more than they have thus far in their career. Even if Randle El and Lloyd can combine for 5 TD's and 500 yards it'll be an upgrade for the Skins receiving corps.

Or course, they could do much more than that;).
Or if Brunell gets hurt they could do much less than that. I just can't imagine Brunell getting through another season without missing starts.

JohnLockesGhost

Reaction score
the kid 05 said:
so they broke a normal teams bank to sign these guys as their 3rd and 4th stringers?

BRILLIANT!

I guess I'll ignore the "broke the bank" comment and focus on the football...

Firstly, the third and fourth receivers aren't "3rd and 4th stringers," especially in Saunders' offense. All of these guys will see the field plenty.

Secondly, Gibbs promised David Patten that the best receivers would start when they first traded for Lloyd. I think, it speaks more to Patten's determination and less to Lloyd's deficiencies that Patten MAY be starting in front of Lloyd.

illone

Reaction score
Derinyar said:
Or if Brunell gets hurt they could do much less than that. I just can't imagine Brunell getting through another season without missing starts.

Brunell's health is the biggest question mark on the Skins roster heading into this season.

:)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
JohnLockesGhost said:
Indeed, as the intellectual father of the United States, everyone should be well aware of John Locke and his contributions to modernity. His treatises on Liberty and the individual's relationship with the state are the bedrock to the modern liberal democratic state.

See sig.
Should be is true, but the fact is many are not. Not many realize Jefferson's fascination with or devotion the writings of Locke as inspiration for the Declaration of Independance. Nor do they understand the conditions that led to the pilgrimage to form this great nation.

IMO.

JohnLockesGhost

Reaction score
Derinyar said:

I'm so tired of hearing about Mark's injury problems. He hasn't missed a start for the Commanders because of injury YET. He took a pretty nasty shot to the front of his knee in the last Giants game, but was back for the Philly game. He may not have been 100%, but he stuck it out there and we won two more games before losing to the Seahawks. Mark will be fine. He's very smart and still has some wheels as I'm sure Cowboys' fans remember.

JohnLockesGhost

Reaction score
Hostile said:
Should be is true, but the fact is many are not. Not many realize Jefferson's fascination with or devotion the writings of Locke as inspiration for the Declaration of Independance. Nor do they understand the conditions that led to the pilgrimage to form this great nation.

IMO.

Love your signature, dude. :)