Is Tony Romo a Hall of Famer with 1 Super Bowl win?

Qcard

Reaction score
I know...he never sniffed the Super Bowl. But let's just say back in 2007 Dallas doesn't gets beat by the Giants, beats the Packers and then NE in the Super Bowl. Would you say he gets in the Hall eventually?
Cabo Trip Nullified the Zero chance Tony Romo HOF call...

https://www.nytimes.com/2008/12/30/sports/football/30giants.html
“No, no, no plans,” Manning said. As an afterthought, Manning added: “My plans to Cabo fell through, so I am going to sit here. That is a joke, by the way.”

Qcard

Reaction score
I know...he never sniffed the Super Bowl. But let's just say back in 2007 Dallas doesn't gets beat by the Giants, beats the Packers and then NE in the Super Bowl. Would you say he gets in the Hall eventually?
Romo completed half his pass 1TD and 1INT....NOT a Franchise QB playoff standard

OGCowboy

Reaction score
Another what if conversation...geezzzz
Man...Training camp can’t get here soon enough

leeblair

Reaction score
If Romo had gotten one he would have gotten four or five.
He bought into Garrett's pass happy philosophy and that is what led him down the wrong path.
He had the talent, just not the teaching.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If Romo had gotten one he would have gotten four or five.
He bought into Garrett's pass happy philosophy and that is what led him down the wrong path.
He had the talent, just not the teaching.
That really doesn't make sense. No QB other than Brady has 4-5. It's just not that easy regardless of how good the teaching is.

leeblair

Reaction score
That really doesn't make sense. No QB other than Brady has 4-5. It's just not that easy regardless of how good the teaching is.
Those Cowboys teams had the talent to win repeatedly, but not the leadership.

DuncanIso

Reaction score

he gets in due to his work as a broadcaster.

give it time.