Is Tyrone Crawford Practicing Today?

coult44

Reaction score
8 sacks last 2 games as a team. Up from 2 sacks first 2 games without him

Because of the addition of Quinn, that’s the sole reason. A great pass rusher on the other side of Tank completely set the DL on Fire. TC is another force in the middle that we really need out there to give us three solid inside guys. Malik will not play all year so we are going to need Crawford at some point .

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Because of the addition of Quinn, that’s the sole reason. A great pass rusher on the other side of Tank completely set the DL on Fire. TC is another force in the middle that we really need out there to give us three solid inside guys. Malik will not play all year so we are going to need Crawford at some point .

Great baseless, unsupported speculation there. First you said the numbers were unchanged, now you run to Malik will not play all year." Any other useless crap you want to get out there?

silvrNblue

Reaction score
(thehuddle) Dallas Cowboys OT La'el Collins (back), DE Tyrone Crawford (hip) and OT Tyron Smith (ankle) did not participate in practice Wednesday, Oct. 2. P Chris Jones (back), DE DeMarcus Lawrence (knee, shoulder), OG Zack Martin (back) and DT Antwaun Woods (knee) were limited during practice. LB Luke Gifford (ankle), LB Sean Lee (knee) and S Xavier Woods (ankle) fully participated in practice.

(Article Link)
YEASH... and I'm betting, we DO see Adams on the field come Sunday... maybe not 100% we all know turf toes is a mofo, just look back at Deion when he had it. but it's my gut feeling they will try to use him in some fashion...I could be wrong, but......

Sammy

Reaction score
Cowboys website says Crawford did limited practice today. It's not updated as to who is playing Sunday.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Cowboys website says Crawford did limited practice today. It's not updated as to who is playing Sunday.

H-m-m, perchance, limited practice may evolve into to limited play on Sunday.

If not, there's always next week vs. the Jets for him. Antwan Woods, anyone?

Last edited:

coult44

Reaction score
Great baseless, unsupported speculation there. First you said the numbers were unchanged, now you run to Malik will not play all year." Any other useless crap you want to get out there?

Useless crap?? Like the “unsupported speculation” that the team is better off without TC? How is a team better off without one of its locker room leaders, on field captains, and all around better defensive players? None of that is speculated. Ask any player or coach on the team.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
and DT Antwaun Woods (knee) were limited during practice.

There's the guy I want back on the field. Woods is already a starter, and we have him for years. Probably not as important against GB, but we really could have used him against the Saints.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Useless crap?? Like the “unsupported speculation” that the team is better off without TC?

No, like the actual numbers that show it. The numbers that you falsely tried to claim were "the same". The real stuff shows that the team has been more productive with Crawford not out there. I'm deeply sorry off the truth hurts.

How is a team better off without one of its locker room leaders, on field captains, and all around better defensive players? None of that is speculated. Ask any player or coach on the team.

And clearly none of it matters in the least. "Locker room leader" doesn't make plays on the field. Better players like Quinn do. And spare me more of the "better defensive players" nonsense when again, actual numbers clearly show the opposite. You deal in talk, I'll deal in results.

coult44

Reaction score
No, like the actual numbers that show it. The numbers that you falsely tried to claim were "the same". The real stuff shows that the team has been more productive with Crawford not out there. I'm deeply sorry off the truth hurts.

And clearly none of it matters in the least. "Locker room leader" doesn't make plays on the field. Better players like Quinn do. And spare me more of the "better defensive players" nonsense when again, actual numbers clearly show the opposite. You deal in talk, I'll deal in results.

Quinn on the edge is great and what we need. And he alone is the reason the numbers are better the last couple weeks. TC can move inside, something that others can’t do. And again, what happens when Collins goes down? Who you want, Hyder? Cmon

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Quinn on the edge is great and what we need. And he alone is the reason the numbers are better the last couple weeks.

Yeah, the fact that it's him at RDE and not Crawford wasting everyone times has made a huge difference. Addition by subtraction, just like I said. Things have not only nit gotten worse without Crawford out there, they've gotten better.

TC can move inside, something that others can’t do.

Like who? Who can't? Hyder can, Joe Jackson can. And great, $10 million for a backup 3T. Yay?

And again, what happens when Collins goes down?

More of your fabrications.

Who you want, Hyder? Cmon

Why not? He's the same guy for a fraction of the cost. Oh and nobody is wasting time thinking he's a starting RDE. Win-win.

Just stop already. None of your lame excuse attempts have worked and they're not about to now. I'll deal with the facts and the numbers that have been BETTER since he's been out of the lineup.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Would rather see Hill, Jackson, Armstrong get his snaps.

I'm not excited about any of them at DT. Hyder is probably the best down roster guy to take up the slack at DT.

But with the injuries and surgeries, we just shouldn't have kept him this year. At minimum, they should have offered him a haircut or the door.

cern

Reaction score
hopefully the 7 million we save cutting Crawford will go to quinn.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
With chronic hip bursitis and coming off a hip operation.

They had every reason to have him take a significant paycut or cut him outright. And they willingly chose not to. Nobody was going to sign the guy at anywhere near what he was making, not coming off of hip surgery and missing all offseason work, and not embarrassing himself and the league on TMZ. They screwed this thing up royally. But I notice that nobody wants to even talk about Tyrone Crawford now. Just like Taco.

Now they reap what they've sown.