Is what you are seeing from the 2024 Dallas Cowboys surprising anyone?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Our season is going just about the way I thought it would. It’s going about the way most of us thought it would, which is why a lot of fans were down on the team entering the season. We suffered a playoff debacle and did virtually nothing in free agency. We lost a number of players and it was pretty obvious we weren’t going to be as good a team as we’ve had the past three seasons. Now we’re suffering some key injuries on defense.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I’ve been right for three seasons, and I didn’t even know it I predicted nine and eight. So it’s not surprising me this is where I thought they would be.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Our season is going just about the way I thought it would. It’s going about the way most of us thought it would, which is why a lot of fans were down on the team entering the season. We suffered a playoff debacle and did virtually nothing in free agency. We lost a number of players and it was pretty obvious we weren’t going to be as good a team as we’ve had the past three seasons. Now we’re suffering some key injuries on defense.
What are you following me, lol