Isn't it enough that the Giants lost to the Eagles and we won the East?

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
A rookie qb who doesn't force throws for int's. Every qb has flaws, not just a rookie qb.

Agreed. Give me Dak over what the Texans (Tom Savage) and Raiders (Matt McGloin) are going into the playoffs relying on.

Plus, I stopped looking at Prescott as a rookie way back in October. This kid's a rookie in terms of games played only. From the neck up, he's a top ten; at least, QB in my opinion.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Had we beaten the giants twice, the probably would have missed the playoffs. :muttley:

Then again, if we had beaten them twice, we probably would end the season with a perfect 16-0

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I wouldn't want to enter the playoffs 16-0

Me neither. The pressure of staying perfect on top of the normal playoff pressure may have been too much for a young team. The Cowboys even looked more relaxed and focused last week against Tampa Bay after that long unbeaten streak ended against the Giants. Not saying this is why Dallas won, but it still makes you wonder.

lukin2006

Reaction score
not many people are concerned about a rookie qb in the playoffs.

I'm sure they are not...but they might want to be concerned with great offensive line play, a great running game, a defense that is getting healthy and appears better...and I have to think if Dak were to ever look like a liability in a playoff game then the switch to Romo would be made...

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
I'm sure they are not...but they might want to be concerned with great offensive line play, a great running game, a defense that is getting healthy and appears better...and I have to think if Dak were to ever look like a liability in a playoff game then the switch to Romo would be made...

Please, Romo didn't look all that great in the playoffs himself. So now a older broke up Romo is going to come in the game and do what?

Stryker44

Reaction score
The Giants loss was the greatest upset in NFL history. You wonder if it was an intentional loss to fire them up for the playoffs.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
The Giants loss was the greatest upset in NFL history. You wonder if it was an intentional loss to fire them up for the playoffs.

If the Giants wins 3 road games and then go on to win the SB again, I will never watch another NFL game in my life because I will be convinced it;s rigged

OUCowboy

CirrusBLow
Reaction score
Personally, I don't want to face the Packers again. I really don't worry so much about the Dallas offense, as much as I do about Aaron Rodgers and his ability to find holes in the defense. Any defense, including a Dallas defense that is playing much better and is getting healthy at the right time, will have trouble corraling Rodgers for a full four quarters of play.

At the same time, my son-in-law is a big Packers fan and he quickly admits he wants them to have no part of Dallas at home. He is afraid of what the outcome would be.

perrykemp

Reaction score
Personally, I don't want to face the Packers again. I really don't worry so much about the Dallas offense, as much as I do about Aaron Rodgers and his ability to find holes in the defense. Any defense, including a Dallas defense that is playing much better and is getting healthy at the right time, will have trouble corraling Rodgers for a full four quarters of play.

At the same time, my son-in-law is a big Packers fan and he quickly admits he wants them to have no part of Dallas at home. He is afraid of what the outcome would be.

The Dallas Cowboys football team is better than the Green Bay Packers football team up and down the roster. It's not even close.

The Packers defense is unbelievably bad.

Having said that, Aaron Rodgers when he is 'on' is a terrifying sight to behold.

OUCowboy

CirrusBLow
Reaction score
The Dallas Cowboys football team is better than the Green Bay Packers football team up and down the roster. It's not even close.

The Packers defense is unbelievably bad.

Having said that, Aaron Rodgers when he is 'on' is a terrifying sight to behold.

Exactly! And Mr. Rodgers is the main reason why I do not want to play the Packers again.