Issac Alarcon is a physical guy

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
The current offensive line up so far have prove to lack physicality and the depth chart needs to be shaken up.

McGovern is exclusive a backup center & guard. The team needs to move Issac up the depth chart as backup LG, RG & swing tackle. He has the attitude, size & strength to shakeup the OL and create a culture change.

With the giant size 6’-7” 330 lbs he is the Cowboys version of Jordan Davis in the OL.

All due respect but you're kidding?? Right:lmao:The guys only on the team to promote football overseas and in Mexico.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Based on what? The same OL coach

Still better than flat footed Connor McGovern who can’t pull a yard without falling and weak Connor Williams who can’t get through a press by the DT.

Your player evaluation skills are worse than I think anyone on this board, or in the world.

Bradlee Anae. The next Lawrence Taylor......About to be cut from his second team in 3 years. That is you in a nutshell. Wrong.

Micah Parsons is slow....WRONG

Lamb sucks....WRONG

Alcaron is going to save this OL....WRONG.

Have you ever been right? Im going to miss you on your 30 day hiatus.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
@Dak_Attack_09 ? Are you Isaac Alarcón's agent? If you are, I think it is best that you are told it is extremely unlikely Mike McCarthy and Jerry Jones read CowboysZone. Your client will still be in the same situation after you post another hundred threads about him.

PS: Alarcón's situation will also not improve after your 101st thread about him either. Keep hope alive!

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
What I'm trying to put forward. Last time we and Denver meet they punked us at home basically. Should of been us coming at them versus them still coming at us. Maybe Dallas is saving it for Saturday. I surely hope so. Because win or lose I just want to see some fight from us when facing a physical team. Even though most of the starters won't play but it'll tell a great story about the backups. I was excited about the guys we drafted because I thought they would be tougher-meaner and more physical. This should start Saturday night. IMHO. And I'm not talking about fighting. I mean put the guy in front of you on the ground! And hard.....Out physical the guy in front of you.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
The current offensive line up so far have prove to lack physicality and the depth chart needs to be shaken up.

McGovern is exclusive a backup center & guard. The team needs to move Issac up the depth chart as backup LG, RG & swing tackle. He has the attitude, size & strength to shakeup the OL and create a culture change.

With the giant size 6’-7” 330 lbs he is the Cowboys version of Jordan Davis in the OL.
Don't know how good of a player he is, but he certainly has the size for the job.

Praxit

Reaction score
..im rooting for the guy. Hopefully, they can square him up to fit the equation.

INCowboysFan

Reaction score

Size and strength does not translate into actual football talent.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score

Every other week..........

Big_D

Reaction score
I’m rooting for him. Player development is part of the “process” and one of the many keys to success! It’s funny to hear fans rip the guy apart though.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
All due respect but you're kidding?? Right:lmao:The guys only on the team to promote football overseas and in Mexico.

His skillset got him a p.s. spot with minimum experience and that’s without the international player exemption that expired.

HanD

Reaction score
Last edited:

AyeAtey

Reaction score

Not necessarily, McGovern is also a decent fullback; there's your physicality.

What he needs to do is too destroy and totally annihilate the man opposite of him, teammate or not just to get some attention. Talent though is what they're looking for.

Being undrafted doesn't help?

In the meantime, he's decimating the post game buffet and that eats into Jerry's profits.