Issac Alarcon is a physical guy

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
All due respect but you're kidding?? Right:lmao:The guys only on the team to promote football overseas and in Mexico.

Lets see if he takes Josh Ball’s place with that trash performance by him in the next pre-season game.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
You guys give this guy flak over some questionable threads..gotta give him some credit on this one...Guy earned earlier playing time in the next pre season game for sure. I dont care where they found him as long as Ball does not take the field its a winner.

Definitely, if Alarcon can keep Ball off the team, I'm fine with that. Give Alarcon his cake

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
They need to give him more reps with 1st & 2nd string in practice and pre-season games!

I don't see why not. Especially since we need a backup for Tyron and someone who can step in when he has his 4 game absence like he does most years lately. Might as well

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
He can play guard or tackle so you can save a spot there.
You can carry 8 OL on the game day roster. He'd be the 9th is he played as a big run stuffing DT at times. I only say that because I don't want us carrying too many run stuffing DT's on the gameday roster. Three is plenty. Bohanna, Ridgeway, and Alarcon. Our other DT can be Gallimore.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
You can carry 8 OL on the game day roster. He'd be the 9th is he played as a big run stuffing DT at times. I only say that because I don't want us carrying too many run stuffing DT's on the gameday roster. Three is plenty. Bohanna, Ridgeway, and Alarcon. Our other DT can be Gallimore.

He is not a DT, he is better suited to play guard or tackle IMO. This team needs two NT & Big Bo & Ridgeway does that while Gallimore is a good tweener between DT & NT to play on pass downs.

Sheepherder

Reaction score
I don't mean to change the subject but when was the last time the Cowboys had a really good defensive tackle?

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
The current offensive line up so far have prove to lack physicality and the depth chart needs to be shaken up.

McGovern is exclusive a backup center & guard. The team needs to move Issac up the depth chart as backup LG, RG & swing tackle. He has the attitude, size & strength to shakeup the OL and create a culture change.

With the giant size 6’-7” 330 lbs he is the Cowboys version of Jordan Davis in the OL.
I have always rooted you to be right on this one since Day 1.
And I'm still with you buddy.

Verdict

Reaction score
giphy.gif
Nice.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Didn’t Sam Williams get to the QB in camp before Alarcon got out of his stance :facepalm:

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
He just seems to have lower body issues. Not sure if it's coordination or strength.

I'm pulling for him though