It’s all setting up perfect

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Dak is gonna get the franchise tag again.
interesting, but just dont see it happening.
There will be an offseason, and there will be Jerry wondering who to pay, and then he realizes after a moment that Dak is still franchised, and then he will make the call and pay 40 mill plus.

Mr_437

Reaction score
I have to give the Jones’s credit that they didn’t resign Dak yet. Wether that be on purpose or just dumb luck that Dak didnt sign his deal at this point doesn’t matter. I have zero problem saying that if we don’t win this division then Dak is 100% not the answer. I don’t even care that we have the worst defense and he doesn’t have an offensive line cause Romo went through the same **** for years and still got the job done with no head coach.
Now Dak has a “real” HC finally (I’m not sold on that and never was) but at least they can’t use that excuse. Our division is so bad that no matter what even if we lose our top 2 receivers and Zeke on top of everything else going wrong this guy needs to step up and lead this team.
He needs to stop turning the ball over To help out this defense. Once he does that this defense will start making plays to help out his offense but he can’t keep putting them in position to fail. They need to get back to running the ball and ball control offense and take your shots down field on playaction.
Bottom line of my rant is its all setting up perfect to see if Dak is real or fools gold and the bottom line is he’s gotta win. I don’t care if he throws for 5500 meaningless yards he’s gotta win.
The NFC East was turrible last year. The Eagles JV squad won the division. Dak had the best hand last year, to get in the playoffs. This year is a continuation and this team hasn't seized the opportunity yet. Same ole same, for now.

Yes the whole offense needs to play a clean game including Dak.

Still have 3/4 of the season left, this team can still work it out, if there's anything to them.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Dak could lead the Cowboys to a SB victory & it still wouldn’t change his critics’ minds. They’d come up with excuses why he was actually bad.

Why he was a product of the system. Why he’s not worth paying like a franchise QB blah blah blah. “They” will never accept him.

Thought I had all the Dak haters weeded out. Forgive me OP, ignore ignited!

CWR

Reaction score
I see that side of things as well. After all is any team in the NFL without flaw somewhere on the roster? Not really. If this team were to land a couple B players at S and DT is this a winning team? Very possible. You're dead on with the JJ not willing to admit defeat though. I have a hard time believing he is ok with a rebuild at his age.

Yes, I think "at his age" is also a factor. Jerry wants one more, desperately.