CFZ It’s Time to Make a Statement

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
A few corrections:

They finished with the #1 offense in 2021 and #3 in 2020.
They were 14th in yards and 17th in points in 2020, not sure what that was confused with

The defense was #14 in yards allowed. #16 in rushing yards allowed
Dallas was 19th in yards allowed last year; maybe you had it listed as 14th from the bottom

The first legitimate return man we’ve had since Deion
Since Deion, you did also have Adam Jones for a season; Pac-Man is widely considered one of the best punt returners of the last 20 years.

Dwayne Harris as well was an excellent returner. He holds the cowboys career record for yards per return on kickoffs, and his 11 yards per return on punts in second in team history.
Go away Fecals fan.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I agree. People here conveniently forget that we had one of the easiest schedules last year. I shouldn't be surprised. Every year, a bunch of fans drink up the JJ kool-aid.
They have an easy schedule this year. They’re tied with Washington with the easiest schedule.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
:popcorn:

What't the percentage of Tampa fans at Jerry World Sunday night?

I am wondering that also.
Usually there is an article or tweet or something showing what % of fans are buying what tickets, or at least what they think are buying.

I also wonder how many non fans in the area are going because it is their last or only chance to see the GOAT.

vicjagger

Reaction score
To me that means absolutely
tenor.gif
Fully Raw Kristina!

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
All journeys start with a single step. Sunday, playing the Bucs is our first step to getting number six. Stats be damned! The Cowboys will shock the world this season. This season is about our 'Boys bringing home number six. The Bucs will be favored in week 1 so it's a tall task, no doubt.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If there is a time to face Brady and the Bucs, this is the best week. There is uncertainty among their OL along with marital problems. I think Dallas gets the Thomas monkey off their backs Sunday. If Dallas has hopes of a longer season, this is a winnable game! :flagwave:

Blackrain

Reaction score
Obviously, we all won't agree but I would argue our defense and special team will be stronger than the offense, especially in the first half of the season.
I'm not going to say that they will be guaranteed stronger than our offense but I certainly believe that both special teams and defense are improved.

I realize our our offense appears to be compromised but both DAk and Zeke were playing injured last year. If we can just get by this first game and squeak out a win get Gallup and Jason Peters on the field I think we are close to at the strength of last year.
Okay we lost Cooper but we picked up Turpin and he could break a game open from the slot I see it happening

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Dang it, I was hoping to see another 'I quit' post from you.

RodeoJake

Reaction score
That's harsh....

Well it is Brady's last game...

In Dallas

That and knowing how Cowboys season ticket holders love to sell their seats to the opposition's fans. There's a reason McCarthy is practicing with piped in crowd noise.